LTC1754 - Micropower, Regulated 3.3V/5V Charge Pump with Shutdown in SOT-23
- Ultralow Power: IIN = 13µA
- Regulated Output Voltage: 3.3V ±4%, 5V ±4%
- 5V Output Current: 50mA (VIN >/= 3.0V)
- 3.3V Output Current: 40mA (VIN >/=2.5V)
- No Inductors Needed
- Very Low Shutdown Current: <1µA
- Shutdown Disconnects Load from VIN
- Internal Oscillator: 600kHz
- Short-Circuit and Overtemperature Protected
- Ultrasmall Application Circuit: (0.052 Inch²)
- 6-Pin SOT-23 Package
DescriptionThe LTC1754 is a micropower charge pump DC/DC converter that produces a regulated output. The input voltage range is 2V to 4.4V for 3.3V output and 2.7V to 5.5V for 5V output. Extremely low operating current and a low external parts count (one flying capacitor and two small bypass capacitors at VIN and VOUT) make the LTC1754 ideally suited for small, battery-powered applications. The total component area of the application circuit shown below is only 0.052 inch². The LTC1754 operates as a Burst Mode switched capacitor voltage doubler to produce a regulated output. It has thermal shutdown capability and can survive a continuous short circuit from VOUT to GND. The LTC1754 is available in a 6-pin SOT-23 package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- SIM Interface Supplies for GSM Cellular Telephones
- White LED Power Supplies
- Li-Ion Battery Backup Supplies
- Handheld Computers
- Smart Card Readers
- PCMCIA Local 5V Supplies
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC3221 - Micropower, Regulated Charge Pump in 2 x 2 DFN
- LT1615 - Micropower Step-Up DC/DC Converters in ThinSOT
- LT1054 - Switched-Capacitor Voltage Converter with Regulator
- LT3652 - Power Tracking 2A Battery Charger for Solar Power
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LTC3105 - 400mA Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Maximum Power Point Control and 250mV Start-Up
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.