LTC1727 - Micropower Precision Triple Supply Monitors in 8-Lead MSOP and 5-Lead SOT-23 Packages
- Monitors Three Inputs Simultaneously
LTC1727-5: 5V, 3.3V and ADJ
LTC1727-2.5: 2.5V, 3.3V and ADJ
LTC1728-5: 5V, 3.3V and ADJ
LTC1728-2.5: 2.5V, 3.3V and ADJ
LTC1728-1.8: 3V, 1.8V and ADJ
LTC1728-3.3: 3.3V, 1.8V and ADJ
- ±1.5% Threshold Accuracy Over Temperature
- Very Low Supply Current: 10µA Typ
- 200ms Reset Time Delay
- Active Low RESET Output
- Power Supply Glitch Immunity
- Guaranteed RESET for VCC3 ≥ 1V
- or VCC5/VCC25/VCC18 ≥ 1V
- LTC1727 Includes Monitor Output for Each Supply
- LTC1727: 8-Lead MSOP and SO Packages
- LTC1728: 5-Lead SOT-23 Package
The LTC1727 is a triple supply monitor intended for systems with multiple supply voltages. Each supply monitor has its own open-drain output for individual supply monitoring. A common open-drain reset output remains low until all three supplies have been in compliance for 200ms. Tight 1.5% accuracy specifications and glitch immunity ensure reliable reset operation without false triggering.
The LTC1728 is functionally identical to the LTC1727 without the individual monitor outputs.
The RST output is guaranteed to be in the correct state for VCC5/VCC25/VCC18 or VCC3 down to 1V. The LTC1727/LTC1728 may also be configured to monitor any one or two VCC inputs instead of three, depending on system requirements.
Very low (10µA typical) supply current makes the LTC1727/LTC1728 ideal for power conscious systems.
The LTC1727 is available in an 8-lead MSOP or SO package and the LTC1728 is available in a 5-lead SOT-23 package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Desktop Computers
- Notebook Computers
- Intelligent Instruments
- Portable Battery-Powered Equipment
- Network Servers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT1716 - SOT-23, 44V, Over-The-Top, Micropower, Precision Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTC1726 - Triple Supply Monitor and µP Supervisor with Adjustable Reset and Watchdog Timer
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC4415 - Dual 4A Ideal Diodes with Adjustable Current Limit
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT6350 - Low Noise Single-Ended to Differential Converter/ADC Driver
- LT4356-1 and -2 - Surge Stopper
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV