LTC1706-82 - VID Voltage Programmer for Intel VRM9.0/9.1
- Fully Compliant with the Intel VRM9.0/9.1 VID Specification
- Programs Regulator Output Voltage from 1.10V to 1.85V in 25mV Steps
- Programs an Entire Family of Linear Technology DC/DC Converters
- ±0.25% Accurate Voltage Divider
- Built-In 40k Pull-Up Resistors on Program Inputs
- Available in MSOP-10 Packaging
The LTC®1706-82 is a precision, digitally programmed, resistive ladder which adjusts the output of any 0.8V referenced regulator. Depending on the state of the five VID inputs, an output voltage between 1.10V and 1.85V is programmed in 25mV increments.
The LTC1706-82 is designed specifically to program an entire family of Linear Technology DC/DC converters in full compliance with the Intel VRM9.0/9.1 specifications.
The LTC1706-82 programs the following Linear Technology DC/DC converters: LTC1628, LTC1629, LTC1702, LTC1735, LTC1735-1, LTC1929 and LTC3729.
For a compact VRM9.0/9.1 solution with up to 60A capability, see the LTC3732, a 3-phase synchronous controller with integrated 5-bit VID and MOSFET drivers.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Intel Pentium® III Processor Power Supply
- Multiprocessor Workstations and Servers
- Multiphase Processor Power Supply
- AMD Athlon™ Processor Power Supply
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LTC2945 - Wide Range I2C Power Monitor
- LT3798 - Isolated No Opto-Coupler Flyback Controller with Active PFC
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LTM2881 - Complete Isolated RS485/RS422 μModule Transceiver + Power
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT8611 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with Current Sense and 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: