LTC1706-81 - 5-Bit Desktop VID Voltage Programmer
- Programs Regulator Output Voltage Range from 1.3V to 2.05V in 50mV Steps and from 2.1V to 3.5V in 100mV Steps (VRM 8.4)
- Programs a Wide Range of Linear Technology DC/DC Converters with a 0.8V Reference
- Fully Compliant with the Intel Pentium® Processor Desktop VID Specification
- ±0.25% Accurate Output Voltage
- Built-In 40k Pull-Up Resistors on VID Inputs
- Available in MSOP-10 Package
The LTC®1706-81 is a precision, digitally programmed, resistive ladder which adjusts the output of any 0.8V referenced regulator. Depending on the state of the five VID inputs, an output voltage between 1.3V and 3.5V is programmed in 50mV and 100mV increments.
The LTC1706-81 is designed specifically to program an entire family of Linear Technology DC/DC converters in full compliance with the Intel Desktop (VRM 8.4) VID specification.
The LTC1706-81 programs the following Linear Technology DC/DC converter products: LTC1622, LTC1628, LTC1629, LTC1702, LTC1735, LTC1735-1, LTC1772 and LTC1929. (Consult factory for future compatible DC/DC converter products.)
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Intel PentiumII and III Processor Power Supply
- AMD Athlon™ Processor Power Supply
- Workstations and Servers
- Large Memory Array Supply
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC4120/LTC4120-4.2 - Wireless Power Receiver and 400mA Buck Battery Charger
- LTC1699 - SMBus VID Voltage Programmers
- LTC2945 - Wide Range I2C Power Monitor
- LTC4366 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
- LTC4020 - 55V Buck-Boost Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
- LT3761 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC4441 - N-Channel MOSFET Gate Driver
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1618 - Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage 1.4MHz Step-Up DC/DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: