LTC1706-61 - 5-Bit VID Voltage Programmer for AMD Opteron CPUs
- Programs Regulator Output Voltage Range from 0.8V to 1.55V in 25mV Steps
- Programs a Wide Range of Linear Technology DC/DC Converters with a 0.6V Reference
- ±0.35% Accurate Output Voltage
- Built-In 40k Pull-Up Resistors on VID Inputs
- Available in MSOP-10 Package
The LTC®1706-61 is a precision, digitally programmed, resistive ladder which adjusts the output of any 0.6V referenced regulator. Depending on the state of the five VID inputs, an output voltage between 0.8V and 1.55V is programmed in 25mV increments.
The LTC1706-61 is designed specifically to program an entire family of Linear Technology DC/DC converters with on board 0.6V references.
The LTC1706-61 programs the following Linear Technology DC/DC converter products: LTC1629-6, LTC3714, LTC3731 and LTC3778. (Consult factory for additional DC/DC converter products.)
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- AMD Opteron™ Processor Power Supply
- Workstations and Servers
- Large Memory Array Supply
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTC2978 - Octal Digital Power Supply Manager with EEPROM
- LTC2991 - Octal I2C Voltage, Current, and Temperature Monitor
- LTM4641 - 38V, 10A DC/DC µModule Regulator with Advanced Input and Load Protection
- LTM8027 - 60V, 4A DC/DC uModule Regulator
- LTC3630 - High Efficiency, 65V 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter
- LTC2990 - I2C Temperature, Voltage and Current Monitor
- LTM8008 - 72VIN, 6 Output DC/DC SEPIC uModule Regulator
- LTM8047 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated uModule DC/DC Converter
- LTC2974 - 4-Channel PMBus Power System Manager Featuring Accurate Output Current Measurement
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice IV
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: