LTC1706-61 - 5-Bit VID Voltage Programmer for AMD Opteron CPUs
- Programs Regulator Output Voltage Range from 0.8V to 1.55V in 25mV Steps
- Programs a Wide Range of Linear Technology DC/DC Converters with a 0.6V Reference
- ±0.35% Accurate Output Voltage
- Built-In 40k Pull-Up Resistors on VID Inputs
- Available in MSOP-10 Package
The LTC®1706-61 is a precision, digitally programmed, resistive ladder which adjusts the output of any 0.6V referenced regulator. Depending on the state of the five VID inputs, an output voltage between 0.8V and 1.55V is programmed in 25mV increments.
The LTC1706-61 is designed specifically to program an entire family of Linear Technology DC/DC converters with on board 0.6V references.
The LTC1706-61 programs the following Linear Technology DC/DC converter products: LTC1629-6, LTC3714, LTC3731 and LTC3778. (Consult factory for additional DC/DC converter products.)
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- AMD Opteron™ Processor Power Supply
- Workstations and Servers
- Large Memory Array Supply
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC2960 - 36V Nano-Current Two-Input Voltage Monitor
- LT3080-1 - Parallelable 1.1A Adjustable Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2378-20 - 20-Bit, 1Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 0.5ppm INL
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LTM8048 - 3.1VIN to 32VIN Isolated μModule (Power Module) DC/DC Converter with LDO Post Regulator
- LTC2991 - Octal I2C Voltage, Current, and Temperature Monitor
- LTM2881 - Complete Isolated RS485/RS422 μModule Transceiver + Power
- LTC3630 - High Efficiency, 65V 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter
- LT1054 - Switched-Capacitor Voltage Converter with Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: