LTC1660 - Micropower Octal 10-Bit DACs
- Tiny: 8 DACs in the Board Space of an SO-8
- Micropower: 56µA per DAC Plus
1µA Sleep Mode for Extended Battery Life
- Pin Compatible 8-Bit LTC1665 and 10-Bit LTC1660
- Wide 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Range
- Rail-to-Rail Voltage Outputs Drive 1000pF
- Reference Range Includes Supply for Ratiometric
- Reference Input Impedance is Constant�Eliminates External Buffer
DescriptionThe 8-bit LTC1665 and 10-bit LTC1660 integrate eight accurate, serially addressable digital-to-analog converters (DACs) in tiny 16-pin narrow SSOP packages. Each buffered DAC draws just 56µA total supply current, yet is capable of supplying DC output currents in excess of 5mA and reliably driving capacitive loads to 1000pF. Sleep mode further reduces total supply current to 1µA. Linear Technology’s proprietary, inherently monotonic voltage interpolation architecture provides excellent linearity while allowing for an exceptionally small external form factor. Ultralow supply current, power-saving Sleep mode and extremely compact size make the LTC1665 and LTC1660 ideal for battery-powered applications, while their ease of use, high performance and wide supply range make them excellent choices as general purpose converters.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Mobile Communications
- Remote Industrial Devices
- Automatic Calibration for Manufacturing
- Portable Battery-Powered Instruments
- Trim/Adjust Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1665 - Micropower Octal 8-Bit DACs
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT6654 - Precision Wide Supply High Output Drive Low Noise Reference
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!