LTC1650 - Low Glitch 16-Bit Voltage Output DAC
- 16-Bit Monotonic Over Temperature
- Low Glitch Impulse: 2nV-s
- Low Noise: 30nV/rtHz
- Buffered Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output
- Low Power: 50mW from ±5V Supplies
- Unipolar or Bipolar Output (0V to VREF or ±VREF)
- 4-Quadrant Multiplying Capability
- Asynchronous Clear to User-Defined Voltage
- Power-On Reset
- Three-Wire SPI and MICROWIRE™ Compatible Serial Interface
- Schmitt Trigger On CLK Input Allows Direct Optocoupler Interface
- 16-Pin Narrow SO Package
DescriptionThe LTC1650 is a deglitched rail-to-rail voltage output 16-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) available in a 16-pin narrow SO package. It has 16-bit monotonicity over temperature and includes a rail-to-rail output buffer amplifier and an easy to use three-wire cascadable serial interface. The LTC1650 operates with dual ±5V supplies. With REFLO = 0V and REFHI = VREF, the output will swing from 0V to VREF in unipolar mode or ±VREF in bipolar mode.
The LTC1650 has excellent accuracy over its full operating temperature range along with very low power dissipation of 50mW with dual ±5V supplies. This, along with the small outline package, makes it the most flexible high resolution digital-to-analog converter available today.
The LTC1650 has a fast settling time of 4µs to 16 bits and a low midscale glitch of under 2nV-s. This makes the LTC1650 ideal for waveform generation or other applications where output dynamic performance is important.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Industrial Process Control
- Precision Industrial Equipment
- Waveform Generation
- Automatic Test Equipment
- High Resolution Offset and Gain Adjustment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC1655 - 16-Bit Rail-to-Rail Micropower DACs in SO-8 Package
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2642-16 - 16-Bit Vout DAC in 3mm x 3mm DFN
- LTC2400 - 24-Bit µPower No Latency Delta-Sigma ADC in SO-8
- LT3092 - 200mA 2-Terminal Programmable Current Source
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC2641-16 - 16-Bit DACs in 3mm × 3mm DFN
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.