LTC1569-7 - Linear Phase, DC Accurate, Tunable 10th Order Lowpass Filter
- One External R Sets Cutoff Frequency
- Root Raised Cosine Response
- Up to 300kHz Cutoff on a Single 5V Supply
- Up to 150kHz Cutoff on a Single 3V Supply
- 10th Order, Linear Phase Filter in an SO-8
- DC Accurate, VOS(MAX) = 5mV
- Low Power Modes
- Differential or Single-Ended Inputs
- 80dB CMRR (DC)
- 80dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio, VS = 5V
- Operates from 3V to ±5V Supplies
DescriptionThe LTC®1569-7 is a 10th order lowpass filter featuring linear phase and a root raised cosine amplitude response. The high selectivity of the LTC1569-7 combined with its linear phase in the passband makes it suitable for filtering both in data communications and data acquisition sytems. Furthermore, its root raised cosine response offers the optimum pulse shaping for PAM data communications. The filter attenuation is 50dB at 1.5 ? fCUTOFF, 60dB at 2 ? fCUTOFF, and in excess of 80dB at 6 ? fCUTOFF. DC-accuracy-sensitive applications benefit from the 5mV maximum DC offset. The LTC1569-7 is the first sampled data filter which does not require an external clock yet its cutoff frequency can be set with a single external resistor with a typical accuracy of 3.5% or better. The external resistor programs an internal oscillator whose frequency is divided by either 1, 4 or 16 prior to being applied to the filter network. Pin 5 determines the divider setting. Thus, up to three cutoff frequencies can be obtained for each external resistor value. Using various resistor values and divider settings, the cutoff frequency can be programmed over a range of seven octaves. Alternatively, the cutoff frequency can be set with an external clock and the clock-to-cutoff frequency ratio is 32:1. The ratio of the internal sampling rate to the filter cutoff frequency is 64:1. The LTC1569-7 is fully tested for a cutoff frequency of 256kHz/128kHz with single 5V/3V supply although up to 300kHz cutoff frequencies can be obtained. The LTC1569-7 features power savings modes and it is available in an SO-8 surface mount package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC626A-B||LTC1569CS8-7 | DC Accurate, Tunable, Lowpass Filter||$75.00|
- Data Communication Filters for 3V Operation
- Linear Phase and Phase Matched Filters for I/Q
- Pin Programmable Cutoff Frequency Lowpass Filters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1563 - Active RC, 4th Order Lowpass Filter Family
- LTC1569-6 - Linear Phase, DC Accurate, Low Power, 10th Order Lowpass Filter
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC1068 - Clock-Tunable, Quad Second Order, Filter Building Blocks
- LT1568 - Very Low Noise, High Frequency Active RC, Filter Building Block
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC1562-2 - Very Low Noise, Low Distortion Active RC Quad Universal Filter
- LTC1566-1 - Low Noise 2.3MHz Continuous Time Lowpass Filter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6603 - Dual Adjustable Lowpass Filter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!