LTC1541 - Micropower Op Amp, Comparator and Reference
- Quiescent Current: 5µA Typ
- Outputs Swing Rail-to-Rail
- Low Op Amp Offset Voltage: 700µV Max
- Reference Output Drives 0.01µF Capacitor
- Internal 1.2V ±0.4% Reference Output (LTC1541)
- Low Input Bias Current: 1nA Max
- Reference Output Can Source Up to 2mA
- Internal ±2.25mV Comparator Hysteresis
- Comparator and Op Amp Input Range Includes Ground
- Op Amp Capable of Driving Up to 1000pF Load
- Unity-Gain Stable and 12kHz Bandwidth
- 2.5V to 12.6V Supply Voltage Range
- Pin Compatible Upgrade for MAX951/MAX953
- Available in 3mm x 3mm x 0.8mm DFN Package
The LTC1541/LTC1542 combine a micropower amplifier, comparator and bandgap reference (LTC1541) in an 8-pin package. The part operates from a single 2.5V to 12.6V or dual ±1.25V to ±6.3V supply with a typical supply current of 5µA. Both the op amp and comparator feature a common mode input voltage range that extends from the negative supply to within 1.3V of the positive supply. The op amp output stage swings from rail-to-rail. The comparator's inverting input is internally connected to the reference output (LTC1541).
The reference output voltage is 1.2V ±1% over the extended temperature range. The output can drive a bypass capacitor of up to 0.01µF without any oscillations. It can also source up to 2mA and sink up to 20µA.
The op amp is internally compensated to be unity-gain stable with typical GBW at 12kHz and slew rate of 8V/ms. The comparator has ±2.25mV of internal hysteresis to ensure clean output switching, even with slow moving input signals.
The LTC1541/LTC1542 are available in MSOP and SO-8 packages. For space-limited applications, the LTC1541/LTC1542 are available in a 3mm x 3mm low profile(0.8mm) dual fine-pitch leadless package (DFN).
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC601A||LTC1541CDD | Micro-power Combination Op Amp, Comparator and Voltage Reference in DFN Package||$50.00|
- Battery- or Solar-Powered Systems
- Automotive Keyless Entry
- Low Frequency, Local Area Alarms/Detectors
- Infrared Receivers for Remote Controls
- Smoke Detectors and Safety Sensors
- GSM Portable Phones
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1540 - Nanopower Comparator with Reference
- LTC1440 - Ultralow Power Single/Dual Comparator with Reference
- LTC1998 - 2.5µA, 1% Accurate SOT-23 Comparator and Voltage Reference for Battery Monitoring
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT6703 - Micropower, Low Voltage Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1716 - SOT-23, 44V, Over-The-Top, Micropower, Precision Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LT6700 - Micropower, Low Voltage, Dual Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: