LTC1540 - Nanopower Comparator with Reference
- Ultralow Quiescent Current: 0.3µA Typ
- Reference Output Drives 0.01µF Capacitor
- Adjustable Hysteresis
- Available in 3mm x 3mm x 0.8mm DFN Package
- Wide Supply Range: 2V to 11V
- Input Voltage Range Includes the Negative Supply
- Reference Output Sources Up to 1mA
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Outputs
- 60µs Propagation Delay with 10mV Overdrive
- No Crowbar Current
- 40mA Continuous Source Current
- Pin Compatible with LTC1440, MAX921, MAX931
The LTC1540 is an ultralow power, single comparator with built-in reference. The comparator’s features include less than 0.6µA supply current over the commercial temperature range, a 1.182V ±2% reference, programmable hysteresis and TTL/CMOS outputs that sink and source current. The reference output can drive a bypass capacitor of up to 0.01µF without oscillation.
The comparator operates from a single 2V to 11V supply or a dual ±1V to ±5.5V supply. Comparator hysteresis is easily programmed by using two resistors and the HYST pin. Each comparator’s input operates from the negative supply to within 1.3V of the positive supply. The comparator output stage can continuously source up to 40mA. By eliminating the cross-conducting current that normally occur when the comparator changes logic states, power supply glitches are eliminated.
The LTC1540 is available in the 8-pin MSOP and SO packages. For space limited applications, the LTC1540 is available in a 3mm x 3mm low profile (0.8mm) dual finepitch leadless package (DFN).
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC600A||LTC1540CDD | Nano-power Voltage Comparator with Built In Voltage Reference in DFN Package||$50.00|
- Battery-Powered System Monitoring
- Threshold Detectors
- Window Comparators
- Oscillator Circuits
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1440 - Ultralow Power Single/Dual Comparator with Reference
- LT6703 - Micropower, Low Voltage Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LT1716 - SOT-23, 44V, Over-The-Top, Micropower, Precision Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT6700 - Micropower, Low Voltage, Dual Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LTC1541 - Micropower Op Amp, Comparator and Reference
- LTC1998 - 2.5µA, 1% Accurate SOT-23 Comparator and Voltage Reference for Battery Monitoring
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.