LTC1441 - Ultralow Power Single/Dual Comparator
- Ultralow Quiescent Current: 3.5µA Typ
- Reference Output Drives 0.01µF Capacitor
- Wide Supply Range:
Single: 2V to 11V
Dual: ±1V to ±5.5V
- Input Voltage Range Includes the Negative Supply
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Outputs
- 12µs Propagation Delay with 10mV Overdrive
- No Crowbar Current
- 40mA Continuous Source Current
- Pin Compatible Upgrades for MAX922
- 8-pin DIP and SO-8 Package
The LTC1441 is an ultralow power dual comparator, featuring less than 5.7µA supply current over temperature. The TTL/CMOS outputs both sink and source current.
The comparators operate from a single 2V to 11V supply or a dual ±1V to ±5.5V supply. Each comparator’s input operates from the negative supply to within 1.3V of the positive supply. The comparator output stage can continuously source up to 40mA. By eliminating the cross-conducting current that normally happens when the comparator changes logic states, the power supply glitches are eliminated.
The LTC1441 is available in an 8-pin PDIP and SO package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Battery-Powered System Monitoring
- Threshold Detectors
- Window Comparators
- Oscillator Circuits
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1440 - Ultralow Power Single/Dual Comparator with Reference
- LTC6702 - Tiny Micropower, Low Voltage Dual Comparators
- LT1716 - SOT-23, 44V, Over-The-Top, Micropower, Precision Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LTC1442 - Ultralow Power Single/Dual Comparator with Reference
- LT6700 - Micropower, Low Voltage, Dual Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LTC1443 - Ultralow Power Quad Comparators with Reference
- LTC1841 - Ultralow Power Dual Comparators
- LT1018 - Micropower Dual Comparator
- LT1017 - Micropower Dual Comparator
- LTC1540 - Nanopower Comparator with Reference
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV