LTC1393 - Single-Ended 8-Channel/ Differential 4-Channel Analog Multiplexer with SMBus Interface
- Micropower Operation: Supply Current = 20µA Max
- 2-Wire SMBus Interface
- Single 2.7V to ±5V Supply Operation
- Expandable to 32 Single or 16 Differential Channels
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make
- Low RON: 35ohms Single Ended/70ohms Differential
- Low Charge Injection: 20pC Max
- Low Leakage: ±5nA Max
- Available in 16-Lead SO and GN Packages
DescriptionThe LTC®1380/LTC1393 are CMOS analog multiplexers with SMBus® compatible digital interfaces. The LTC1380 is a single-ended 8-channel multiplexer, while the LTC1393 is a differential 4-channel multiplexer. The SMBus digital interface requires only two wires (SCL and SDA). Both the LTC1380 and the LTC1393 have four hard-wired SMBus addresses, selectable with two external address pins. This allows four devices, each with a unique SMBus address, to coexist on one system and for four devices to be synchronized with one stop bit. The supply current is typically 10µA. Both digital interface pins are SMBus compatible over the full operating supply voltage range. The LTC1380 analog switches feature a typical RON of 35ohms (±5V supplies), typical switch leakage of 20pA and guaranteed break-before-make operation. Charge injection is ±1pC typical. The LTC1380/LTC1393 are available in 16-lead SO and GN packages. Operation is fully specified over the commercial and industrial temperature ranges.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Process Control
- Laptop Computers
- Signal Multiplexing/Demultiplexing
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1380 - Single-Ended 8-Channel/ Differential 4-Channel Analog Multiplexer with SMBus Interface
- LTC1390 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Serial Interface
- LTC201A - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC1391 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Cascadable Serial Interface
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!