LTC1391 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Cascadable Serial Interface
- Low RON: 45 Ohm
- Single 2.7V to ±5V Supply Operation
- Low Charge Injection
- Serial Digital Interface
- Analog Inputs May Extend to Supply Rails
- Low Leakage: ±5nA Max
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make
- TTL/CMOS Compatible for All Digital Inputs
- Cascadable to Allow Additional Channels
- Can Be Used as a Demultiplexer
The LTC®1391 is a high performance CMOS 8-to-1 analog multiplexer. It features a serial digital interface that allows several LTC1391s to be daisy-chained together, increasing the number of MUX channels available using a single digital port.
The LTC1391 features a typical RON of 45 Ohm, a typical switch leakage of 50pA and guaranteed break-beforemake operation. Charge injection is ±10pC maximum. All digital inputs are TTL and CMOS compatible when operated from single or dual supplies. The inputs can withstand 100mA fault current.
The LTC1391 is available in 16-pin PDIP, SSOP and narrow SO packages. For applications requiring 2-way serial data transmission, see the LTC1390 data sheet.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Communication Systems
- Signal Multiplexing/Demultiplexing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1390 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Serial Interface
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC1380 - Single-Ended 8-Channel/ Differential 4-Channel Analog Multiplexer with SMBus Interface
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC201A - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC1393 - Single-Ended 8-Channel/ Differential 4-Channel Analog Multiplexer with SMBus Interface
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!