LTC1390 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Serial Interface
- 3-Wire Serial Digital Interface
- Data Retransmission Allows Series Connection with Serial A/D Converters
- Single 3V to ±5V Supply Operation
- Analog Inputs May Extend to Supply Rails
- Low Charge Injection
- Low RON: 75 Ohm Max
- Low Leakage: ±5nA Max
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make
- TTL/CMOS Compatible for All Digital Inputs
- Cascadable to Allow Additional Channels
- Can be used as a Demultiplexer
The LTC®1390 is a high performance CMOS 8-to-1 analog multiplexer. It features a 3-wire digital interface with a bidirectional data retransmission feature, allowing it to be wired in series with a serial A/D converter while using only one serial port. The interface also allows several LTC1390s to be wired in series or parallel, increasing the number of MUX channels available using only a single digital port. All the above features are also valid when LTC1390 operates as a demultiplexer such as with a D/A converter.
The LTC1390 features a typical RON of 45 Ohm, typical switch leakage of 50pA, and guaranteed break-before-make operation. Charge injection is ±10pC maximum. All digital inputs are TTL and CMOS compatible when operated from single or dual supplies. The inputs can withstand 100mA fault currents.
The LTC1390 is available in 16-pin PDIP and narrow SO packages.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Communication Systems
- Signal Multiplexing/Demultiplexing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1391 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer with Cascadable Serial Interface
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC1380 - Single-Ended 8-Channel/ Differential 4-Channel Analog Multiplexer with SMBus Interface
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC201A - Micropower, Low Charge Injection, Quad CMOS Analog Switches
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC1393 - Single-Ended 8-Channel/ Differential 4-Channel Analog Multiplexer with SMBus Interface
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3083 - Adjustable 3A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!