LTC1386 - 3.3V Low Power EIA/TIA562 Transceiver
- Operates from a Single 3.3V Supply
- Low Supply Current: ICC = 200µA
- ESD Protection Over ±10kV
- Available in 16-Pin SOIC Narrow Package
- Uses Small Capacitors: 0.1µF
- Operates to 120kBaud
- Output Overvoltage Does Not Force Current Back into Supplies
- EIA/TIA562 I/O Lines Can Be Forced to �25V Without Damage
- Pin Compatible with LT1181A
The LTC™1386 is an ultra-low power 2-driver/2-receiver EIA/TIA562 transceiver that operates from single 3.3V supply. The charge pump requires only four space-saving 0.1µF capacitors. The supply current (ICC) of the transceiver is only 200µA with driver outputs unloaded.
The LTC1386 is fully compliant with all data rate and overvoltage EIA/TIA562 specifications. The transceiver can operate up to 120kbaud with a 1000pF, 3k Ω load. Both driver outputs and receiver inputs can be forced to �25V without damage and can survive multiple ±10kV ESD strikes.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Notebook Computers
- Palmtop Computers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT6654 - SOT-23 Precision Wide Supply High Output Drive Low Noise Reference
- LTC1385 - 3.3V Low Power EIA/TIA-562 Transceiver
- LTM2883 - SPI/Digital or I2C μModule Isolator with Adjustable ±12.5V and 5V Regulated Power
- LTC2804 - 1.8V to 5.5V RS-232 Single and Dual Transceivers
- LT1790 - Micropower SOT-23 Low Dropout Reference Family
- LTM2881 - Complete Isolated RS485/RS422 uModule Transceiver + Power
- LTC3260 - Low Noise Dual Supply Inverting Charge Pump
- LT1785 - 60V Fault Protected RS485/RS422 Transceivers
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.