LTC1262 - 12V, 30mA Flash Memory Programming Supply
- Regulated 12V ±5% Output Voltage
- No Inductors
- Supply Voltage Range: 4.75V to 5.5V
- Guaranteed 30mA Output
- Low Power: Icc = 500µA
- Icc in Shutdown: 0.5µA
- 8-Pin PDIP or SO-8 Package
DescriptionThe LTC1262 is a regulated 12V, 30mA output DC/DC converter. It is designed to provide the 12V ±5% output necessary to program byte-wide flash memories. The output will provide up to 30mA from input voltages as low as 4.75V without using any inductors. Only four external capacitors are required to complete an extremely small surface mountable circuit.The TTL compatible shutdown pin can be directly connected to a microprocessor and reduces the supply current to less than 0.5µA. The LTC1262 offers improved shutdown current performance and requires fewer external components than competing solutions.The LTC1262 is available in an 8-pin PDIP or SO-8 package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- 12V Flash Memory Programming Supplies
- Compact 12V Op Amp Supplies
- Battery-Powered Systems
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1054 - Switched-Capacitor Voltage Converter with Regulator
- LTC1263 - 12V, 60mA Flash Memory Programming Supply
- LTC660 - 100mA CMOS Voltage Converter
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT1026 - Voltage Converter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC1043 - Dual Precision Instrumentation Switched-Capacitor Building Block
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC1966 - Precision Micropower, Delta Sigma RMS-to-DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV