LTC1155 - Dual High Side Micropower MOSFET Driver
- Fully Enhances N-Channel Power MOSFETs
- 8μA Standby Current
- 85μA ON Current
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Power Supply Range: 4.5V to 18V
- Controlled Switching ON and OFF Times
- No External Charge Pump Components
- Replaces P-Channel High Side MOSFETs
- Compatible with Standard Logic Families
- Available in 8-Pin SO Package
The LTC®1155 dual high side gate driver allows using low cost N-channel FETs for high side switching applications. An internal charge pump boosts the gate above the positive rail, fully enhancing an N-channel MOSFET with no external components. Micropower operation, with 8μA standby current and 85μA operating current, allows use in virtually all systems with maximum efficiency.
Included on-chip is overcurrent sensing to provide automatic shutdown in case of short circuits. A time delay can be added in series with the current sense to prevent false triggering on high in-rush loads such as capacitors and incandescent lamps.
The LTC1155 operates off of a 4.5V to 18V supply input and safely drives the gates of virtually all FETs. The LTC1155 is well suited for low voltage (battery-powered) applications, particularly where micropower “sleep” operation is required.
The LTC1155 is available in both 8-pin PDIP and 8-pin SO packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Laptop Power Bus Switching
- SCSI Termination Power Switching
- Cellular Phone Power Management
- P-Channel Switch Replacement
- Relay and Solenoid Drivers
- Low Frequency Half H-Bridge
- Motor Speed and Torque Control
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1255 - Dual 24V High-Side MOSFET Driver
- LTC4441 - N-Channel MOSFET Gate Driver
- LT1910 - Protected High Side MOSFET Driver
- LTC4440 - High Speed, High Voltage High Side Gate Driver
- LTC1154 - High-Side Micropower MOSFET Driver
- LTC4449 - High Speed Synchronous N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- LTC1693 - High Speed Single/Dual N-Channel MOSFET Drivers
- LTC4446 - High Voltage High Side / Low Side N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- LTC4440-5 - High Speed, High Voltage, High Side Gate Driver
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.