LTC1100 - Precision, Zero-Drift Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1078AMJ8 re-introduced. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offset Voltage: 10µV Max
- Offset Voltage Drift: 100nV/°C Max
- Bias Current: 65pA Max
- Offset Current: 65pA Max
- Gain Nonlinearity: 20ppm Max
- Gain Error: ±0.075% Max
- CMRR: 90dB
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz Noise: 1.9µVP-P
- Single 5V Supply Operation
- 8-Pin MiniDIP
The LTC1100 is a high precision instrumentation amplifier using zero-drift techniques to achieve outstanding DC performance. The input DC offset is typically 1µV while the DC offset drift is typically 5nV/°C; a very low bias current of 65pA is also achieved.
The LTC1100 is self-contained; that is, it achieves a differential gain of 100 without any external gain setting resistor or trim pot. The gain linearity is 20ppm and the gain drift is 4ppm/°C. The LTC1100 operates from a single 5V supply up to ±8V. The output typically swings 300mV from its power supply rails with a 10k load.
An optional external capacitor can be added from Pin 7 to Pin 8 to tailor the devices 18kHz bandwidth and to eliminate any unwanted noise pickup.
The LTC1100 is also offered in a 16-pin surface mount package with selectable gains of 10 or 100.
The LTC1100 is manufactured using Linear Technology?s enhanced LTCMOS?silicon gate process.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- Differential to Single-Ended Converters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC2053 - Precision, Rail-to-Rail, Zero-Drift, Resistor-Programmable Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1168 - Low Power, Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LTC6915 - Zero Drift, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier with Digitally Programmable Gain
- LTC1050 - Precision Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier with Internal Capacitors
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1102 - High Speed, Precision, JFET Input Instrumentation Amplifier (Fixed Gain = 10 or 100)
- LT1101 - Precision, Micropower, Single Supply Instrumentation Amplifier (Fixed Gain = 10 or 100)
- LT1920 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV