LTC1069-6 - Single Supply, Very Low Power, Elliptic Lowpass Filter
- 8th Order Elliptic Filter in SO-8 Package
- Single 3V Operation: Supply Current: 1mA (Typ) fCUTOFF: 14kHz (Max) S/N Ratio: 72dB
- Single 5V Operation:Supply Current: 1.2mA (Typ)fCUTOFF: 20kHz (Max)S/N Ratio: 79dB
- ±0.1dB Passband Ripple Up to 0.9fCUTOFF (Typ)
- 42dB Attenuation at 1.3fCUTOFF
- 66dB Attenuation at 2.0fCUTOFF
- 70dB Attenuation at 2.1fCUTOFF
- Wide Dynamic Range, 75dB or More (S/N + THD),Under Single 5V Operation
- Wideband Noise: 120µVRMS
- Clock-to-fCUTOFF Ratio: 50:1
- Internal Sample Rate: 100:1
DescriptionThe LTC1069-6 is a monolithic low power, 8th order lowpass filter optimized for single 3V or single 5V supply operation. The LTC1069-6 typically consumes 1mA under single 3V supply operation and 1.2mA under 5V operation.
The cutoff frequency of the LTC1069-6 is clock tunable and it is equal to the clock frequency divided by 50. The input signal is sampled twice per clock cycle to lower the risk of aliasing.
The typical passband ripple is ± 0.1dB up to 0.9fCUTOFF. The gain at fCUTOFF is –0.7dB. The transition band of the LTC1069-6 features progressive attenuation reaching 42dB at 1.3fCUTOFF and 70dB at 2.1fCUTOFF. The maximum stopband attenuation is 72dB.
The LTC1069-6 can be clock tuned for cutoff frequencies up to 20kHz (single 5V supply) and for cutoff frequencies up to 14kHz (single 3V supply).
The low power feature of the LTC1069-6 does not penalize the device’s dynamic range. With single 5V supply and an input range of 0.4VRMS to 1.4VRMS, the Signal-to- (Noise + THD) ratio is ≥70dB. The wideband noise of the LTC1069-6 is 125μVRMS.
Other filter responses with higher speed can be obtained. Please contact LTC Marketing for details.
The LTC1069-6 is available in an 8-pin SO package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Handheld Instruments
- Telecommunication Filters
- Antialiasing Filters
- Smoothing Filters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1069-1 - Low Power, 8th Order Progressive Elliptic, Lowpass Filter
- LTC1569-6 - Linear Phase, DC Accurate, Low Power, 10th Order Lowpass Filter
- LTC1563 - Active RC, 4th Order Lowpass Filter Family
- LTC1569-7 - Linear Phase, DC Accurate, Tunable 10th Order Lowpass Filter
- LTC1062 - 5th Order Lowpass Filter
- LTC1068 - Clock-Tunable, Quad Second Order, Filter Building Blocks
- LTC1564 - 10kHz to 150kHz Digitally Controlled Antialiasing Filter and 4-Bit P.G.A
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC1064-1 - Low Noise, 8th Order, Clock Sweepable Elliptic Lowpass Filter
- LTC1164-5 - Low Power 8th Order Pin Selectable Butterworth or Bessel Lowpass Filter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: