LTC1051 - Dual/Quad Precision Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers With Internal Capacitors
- Dual/Quad Low Cost Precision Op Amp
- No External Components Required
- Maximum offset Voltage 5µV
- Maximum Offset Voltage Drift 0.05µV/°C
- Low Noise 1.5µVp-p (0.1Hz to 10Hz)
- Minimum Voltage Gain, 120dB
- Minimum PSRR, 120dB
- Minimum CMRR, 114dB
- Low Supply Current 1mA/Op Amp
- Single Supply Operation 4.75V to 16V
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Ground
- Output Swings to Ground
- Typical Overload Recovery Time 3ms
- Pin Compatible with Industry Standard Dual and Quad Op Amps
The LTC®1051/LTC1053 are high performance, low cost dual/quad zero-drift operational amplifiers. The unique achievement of the LTC1051/LTC1053 is that they integrate on chip the sample-and-hold capacitors usually required externally by other chopper amplifiers. Further, the LTC1051/LTC1053 offer better combined overall DC and AC performance than is available from other chopper stabilized amplifiers with or without internal sample/hold capacitors.
The LTC1051/LTC1053 have an offset voltage of 0.5µV, drift of 0.01µV/°C, DC to 10Hz, input noise voltage typically 1.5µVP-P and typical voltage gain of 140dB. The slew rate of 4V/µs and gain bandwidth product of 2.5MHz are achieved with only 1mA of supply current per op amp.
Overload recover times from positive and negative saturation conditions are 1.5ms and 3ms respectively, about a 100 or more times improvement over chopper amplifiers using external capacitors.
The LTC1051 is available in an 8-lead standard plastic dual-in-line package as well as a 16-pin SW package. The LTC1053 is available in a standard 14-pin plastic package and an 18-pin SO. The LTC1051/LTC1053 are plug in replacements for most standard dual/quad op amps with improved performance.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Electronic Scales
- Medical Instrumentation
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- High Resolution Data Acquistion
- DC Accurate R, C Active Filters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC1050 - Precision Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier with Internal Capacitors
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC2051 - Dual Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers
- LTC1151 - Dual ±15V Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC1052 - Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC1053 - Dual/Quad Precision Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers With Internal Capacitors
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.