LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- Single Inductor Allows VIN Above, Below, or Equal to Regulated VOUT
- VIN Range 2.8V (Need EXTVCC > 6.4V) to 80V
- VOUT Range: 1.3V to 80V
- Quad N-Channel MOSFET Gate Drivers
- Synchronous Rectification: Up to 98% Efficiency
- Input and Output Current Monitor Pins
- Synchronizable Fixed Frequency: 100kHz to 400kHz
- Integrated Input Current, Input Voltage, Output Current and Output Voltage Feedback Loops
- Clock Output Usable To Monitor Die Temperature
- Available in 38-Lead (5mm × 7mm) QFN and TSSOP Packages with the TSSOP Modified for Improved High Voltage Operation
The LT®8705 is a high performance buck-boost switching regulator controller that operates from input voltages above, below or equal to the output voltage. The part has integrated input current, input voltage, output current and output voltage feedback loops. With a wide 2.8V to 80V input and 1.3V to 80V output range, the LT8705 is compatible with most solar, automotive, telecom and battery-powered systems.
The LT8705 includes servo pins to indicate which feedback loops are active. The MODE pin selects among Burst Mode® operation, discontinuous or continuous conduction mode at light loads. Additional features include a 3.3V/12mA LDO, a synchronizable fixed operating frequency, onboard gate drivers, adjustable UVLO, along with input and output current monitoring with programmable m aximum levels.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1924A||LT8705EUHF Demo Board | 36V < Vin < 80V; Vout = 48V @ 5A||Contact Factory|
- High Voltage Buck-Boost Converters
- Input or Output Current Limited Converters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3791 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost LED Driver Controller
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT3791-1 - 60V 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost Controller
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT3761 - 60VIN LED Controller with Internal PWM Generator
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV