LT8335 - Low IQ Boost/SEPIC/ Inverting Converter with 2A, 28V Switch
- 3V to 25V Input Voltage Range
- Ultralow Quiescent Current and Low Ripple Burst Mode® Operation: IQ = 6μA
- 2A, 28V Power Switch
- Positive or Negative Output Voltage Programming with a Single Feedback Pin
- Fixed 2MHz Switching Frequency
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Internal Compensation and Soft-Start
- Low Profile (0.75mm) 8-Lead (3mm × 2mm) DFN Package
The LT®8335 is a current mode DC/DC converter capable of generating either positive or negative output voltages using a single feedback pin. It can be configured as a boost, SEPIC or inverting converter consuming as low as 6μA of quiescent current. Low ripple Burst Mode operation maintains high efficiency down to very low output currents while keeping the output ripple below 15mV in a typical application. The internally compensated current mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of input and output voltages. Integrated soft-start and frequency foldback functions are included to control inductor current during start-up. The 2MHz operation combined with the small 8-lead DFN package, enables low cost, area efficient solutions.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2449A-A||LT8335 Demo Board | Micropower Boost, 3V ≤ VIN ≤ 10V, Vout = 12V @ 275mA, 2MHz fSWITCH||Contact Factory|
|DC2449A-B||LT8335 Demo Board | Micropower Inverter, 4.5V ≤ VIN ≤ 13V, Vout = -12V @ 350mA, 2MHz fSWITCH||Contact Factory|
- Industrial and Automotive
- Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Portable Electronics
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT8330 - Low IQ Boost/SEPIC/Inverting Converter with 1A, 60V Switch
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8331 - Low IQ Boost/SEPIC/ Flyback/Inverting Converter with 0.5A, 140V Switch
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT3580 - Boost/Inverting DC/DC Converter with 2A Switch, Soft-Start, and Synchronization
- LTC4380 - Low Quiescent Current Surge Stopper
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: