LT8315 - 560VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 630V/300mA Switch
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 18V to 560V
- 630V/300mA Integrated Power Switch
- No Opto-Isolator Required for Regulation
- Quasi-Resonant Boundary Mode Operation
- Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Regulation
- Low-Ripple Light Load Burst Mode® Operation
- Low Quiescent Current: 70μA
- Programmable Current Limit and Soft-Start
- TSSOP Package with High-Voltage Spacing
The LT®8315 is a high voltage flyback converter with integrated 630V/300mA switch. No opto-isolator is needed for regulation. The device samples the output voltage from the isolated flyback waveform appearing across a third winding on the transformer. Quasi-resonant boundary mode operation improves load regulation, reduces transformer size, and maintains high efficiency.
At start-up, the LT8315 charges its INTVCC capacitor via a current source attached to the DRAIN pin. During normal operation, the current source turns off and the device draws its power from a third winding on the transformer.
The LT8315 operates from a wide range of input supply voltages and can deliver up to 15W of power. It is available in a thermally enhanced 20-pin TSSOP package with four pins removed for high-voltage spacing.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2337A||LT8315EFE Isolated Demo Board | Offline Flyback, 90VAC ≤ VIN ≤ 265VAC, VOUT = 12V @ 0.55A||$200.00|
- Isolated Telecom, Automotive, Industrial, Medical Power Supplies
- Isolated Off-Line Housekeeping Power Supplies
- Electric Vehicles and Battery Stacks
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LTM9100 - Anyside™ High Voltage Isolated Switch Controller with I2C Command and Telemetry
- LT8303 - 100Vin Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/450mA Switch
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT8301 - 42VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 65V/1.2A Switch
- LT8331 - Low IQ Boost/SEPIC/ Flyback/Inverting Converter with 0.5A, 140V Switch
- LT8304 - 100VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/2A Switch4
- LT8390 - 60V Synchronous 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller with Spread Spectrum
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: