LT6703 - Micropower, Low Voltage Comparator with 400mV Reference
- Internal 400mV Reference
- Total Threshold Error: ± 1.25% Max at 25°C
- Wide Supply Range: 1.4V to 18V
- Input and Output Operate to 36V
- Specified for –40 to 125°C Temperature Range
- Low Quiescent Current: 6.5μA Typ at 5V
- Internal Hysteresis: 6.5mV Typ
- Low Input Bias Current: ±10nA Max
- Over-The-Top Input also Includes Ground
- Open-Collector Output Allows Level Translation
- Choice of Input Polarities: LT6703-2/ LT6703-3/ LT6703HV-2/ LT6703HV-3
- Available in 2mm × 2mm DFN and
Low Profile (1mm) SOT-23 (ThinSOT™) Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
DescriptionThe LT6703-2/LT6703-3/LT6703HV-2/LT6703HV-3 combine a micropower, low voltage comparator with a 400mV reference in a tiny DFN package. Operating with supplies from 1.4V up to 18V, these devices draw only 6.5μA, making them ideal for low voltage system monitoring. Hysteresis is included in the comparator, ensuring stable operation.
The comparator has one input available externally while the other input is connected internally to the reference. The comparator output is open collector and the output load can be referred to any voltage up to 18V (36V for LT6703HV) independent of supply voltage. The output stage has a guaranteed current sink capability of more than 5mA over temperature.
The two versions of this part differ by the polarity of the available comparator input. The LT6703-2/LT6703HV-2 has an inverting input and the LT6703-3/LT6703HV-3 has a noninverting input. Both versions are offered in commercial, industrial and automotive temperature ranges.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricingsales office or authorized distributor.
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
sales office or authorized distributor.
- Battery-Powered System Monitoring
- Threshold Detectors
- Window Comparators
- Relay Driving
- Optoisolator Driving
- Industrial Control Systems
- Handheld Instruments
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT6700 - Micropower, Low Voltage, Dual Comparator with 400mV Reference
- LT1716 - SOT-23, 44V, Over-The-Top, Micropower, Precision Rail-to-Rail Comparator
- LTC1540 - Nanopower Comparator with Reference
- LTC1440 - Ultralow Power Single/Dual Comparator with Reference
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC1998 - 2.5µA, 1% Accurate SOT-23 Comparator and Voltage Reference for Battery Monitoring
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: