LT6650 - Micropower, 400mV Reference with Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifier in SOT-23
- Low Quiescent Current 5.6µA (typical)
- Wide Supply Range: 1.4V to 18V
- 400mV Reference ±1% Maximum Accuracy Over Temperature at 5V
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifier
- 0.5% 400mV Maximum Initial Accuracy at 5V
- Shunt Configurable
- Sinks and Sources Current
- Wide Operational Range –40°C to 125°C
- Externally Adjustable Output Voltage
- Low Profile 1mm 5-lead SOT-23 (ThinSOT™) Package
The LT6650 is a micropower, low voltage 400mV reference. Operating with supplies from 1.4V up to 18V, the device draws only 5.6µA typical, making it ideal for low voltage systems as well as handheld instruments and industrial control systems. With only two resistors the internal buffer amplifier can scale the 400mV reference to any desired value up to the supply voltage.
The reference is post package-trimmed to increase the output accuracy. The output can sink and source 200µA over temperature. Quiescent power dissipation is 28µW. Stability is ensured with any output capacitor of 1µF or higher.
The LT6650 is the lowest voltage series reference available in the 5-lead SOT-23 package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Battery-Operated Systems
- Handheld Instruments
- Industrial Control Systems
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Negative Voltage References
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT6654 - SOT-23 Precision Wide Supply High Output Drive Low Noise Reference
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT6656 - 1μA Precision Series Voltage Reference
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT3092 - 200mA 2-Terminal Programmable Current Source
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.