LT6559 - Low Cost 5V/±5V 300MHz Triple Video Amplifier in 3mm x 3mm QFN
- 300MHz Bandwidth on Single 5V and ±5V (AV = 1, 2 and –1)
- 0.1dB Gain Flatness: 150MHz (AV = 1, 2 and –1)
- High Slew Rate: 800V/µs
- Wide Supply Range:
±2V to ±6V (Dual Supply)
4V to 12V (Single Supply)
- 80mA Output Current
- Low Supply Current: 3.9mA/Amplifier
- Shutdown Mode
- Fast Turn-On Time: 30ns
- Fast Turn-Off Time: 40ns
- Small 0.75mm Tall 16-Lead 3mm × 3mm QFN Package
The LT6559 is a low cost, high speed, triple amplifier that has been optimized for excellent video performance on a single 5V supply, yet ﬁ ts in the small footprint of a 3mm × 3mm QFN package. With a –3dB bandwidth of 300MHz, a 0.1dB bandwidth of 150MHz, and a slew rate of 800V/µs, the LT6559’s dynamic performance is an excellent match for high speed RGB or YPBPR video applications.
For multiplexing applications such as KVM switches or selectable video inputs, each channel has an independent high speed enable/disable pin. Each amplifier will turn on in 30ns and off in 40ns. When enabled, each amplifier draws 3.9mA from a 5V supply. The LT6559 operates on a single supply voltage ranging from 4V to 12V, and on split supplies ranging from ±2V to ±6V.
The LT6559 comes in a compact 16-lead 3mm × 3mm QFN package, and operates over a –40°C to 85°C temperature range. The LT6559 is manufactured on Linear Technology’s proprietary complementary bipolar process.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1063A||LT6559 - DEMO BOARD; RGB Triple Video Amplifier||$50.00|
- RGB/YPBPR Cable Drivers
- LCD Projectors
- KVM Switches
- A/V Receivers
- MUX Amplifiers
- Composite Video Cable Drivers
- ADC Drivers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1395 - Single 400MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT6411 - 650MHz Differential ADC Driver/Dual Selectable Gain Amplifier
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1210 - 1.1A, 35MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT6230 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT6210 - Single Programmable Supply Current, R-R Output, Current Feedback Amplifiers
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.