LT6558 - 550MHz, 2200V/µs Gain of 1, Single Supply Triple Video Amplifier with Input Bias Control
- –3dB Small-Signal Bandwidth: 550MHz
- –3dB 2VP-P Large-Signal Bandwidth: 400MHz
- Slew Rate: 2200V/µs
- Fixed Gain of 1, No External Resistors Required
- AC Coupling with Programmable DC Input Bias
- Output Swings to 0.8V of Supply Rails
- Full Video Swing with 5V Single Supply
- Differential Gain: 0.02%
- Differential Phase: 0.02°
- Enable/Shutdown Pin
- High Output Current: ±90mA
- Supply Range: 3V to 7.5V
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Available in 16-Lead SSOP and 5mm × 3mm DFN Packages
DescriptionThe LT6558 is a high speed triple video ampliﬁ er with an internal ﬁ xed gain of 1 and a programmable DC input bias voltage. This amplifier features a 400MHz 2VP-P signal bandwidth, 2200V/µs slew rate and a unique ability to drive heavy output loads to 0.8V of the supply rails, making the LT6558 ideal for a single 5V supply, wideband video application. With just one resistor, the inputs of all three amplifiers can be programmed to a common voltage level, simplifying and reducing the need for external circuitry in AC-coupled applications. Without the programming resistor, the input bias circuit becomes inactive, allowing the use of an external clamp circuit or direct coupled input.
The LT6558 has separate power supply and ground pins for each amplifier to improve channel separation and to ease power supply bypassing.
The LT6558 provides uncompromised performance in many high speed applications where a low voltage, single supply is required. The LT6558 is available in 16-lead SSOP and 5mm × 3mm DFN packages.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1016A-B||LTC6557/LT6558 550 MHz Gain of 1 Single Supply Triple Video Amplifier / Differential Driver/Receiver / Programmable Data Acquisition Measurement and Control System||$50.00|
- LCD Video Projectors
- RGB HD Video Ampliﬁ ers
- Coaxial Cable Drivers
- Low Supply ADC Drivers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT6411 - 650MHz Differential ADC Driver/Dual Selectable Gain Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT6230 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT6553 - 650MHz Gain of 2 Triple Video Amplifier
- LTC6404 - 600MHz, Low Noise, High Precision Fully Differential Input/Output Ampliﬁer/Driver
- LTC6406 - 3GHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Input Differential Amplifier/Driver
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LTC6268-10 - 4GHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.