LT6555 - 650MHz Gain of 2 Triple 2:1Video Multiplexer
- 650MHz -3dB Small Signal Bandwidth
- 450MHz -3dB 2VP-P Large-Signal Bandwidth
- 120MHz ±0.1dB Bandwidth
- High Slew Rate: 2200V/µs
- Fixed Gain of 2; No External Resistors Required
- 72dB Channel Separation at 10MHz
- 50dB Channel Separation at 100MHz
- -80dBc 2nd Harmonic Distortion at 10MHz, 2VP-P
- -70dBc 3rd Harmonic Distortion at 10MHz, 2VP-P
- Low Supply Current: 9mA per Amplifier
- 6.5ns 0.1% Settling Time for 2V Step
- ISS ≤ 500µA per Amplifier when Disabled
- Differential Gain of 0.033%, Differential Phase of 0.022°
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.25V (4.5V) to ±6V (12V)
- Available in 24-Lead SSOP and 24-Lead QFN Packages
DescriptionThe LT6555 is a high speed triple 2:1 video multiplexer with an internally fixed gain of 2. The individual amplifiers are optimized for performance with a double terminated 75 Ohm video load and feature a -3dB 2VP-P bandwidth of 450MHz, making them ideal for driving very high resolution video signals. Separate power supply pins for each amplifier boost channel separation to 72dB, allowing the LT6555 to excel in many high speed applications.
While the performance of the LT6555 is optimized for dual supply operation, it can also be operated with a single supply as low as 4.5V. Using dual 5V supplies, each amplifier draws only 9mA. When disabled, the amplifiers draw less than 500µA and the outputs become high impedance.
The LT6555 is manufactured on Linear Technology's proprietary low voltage complementary bipolar process and is available in 24-lead SSOP and ultra-compact 24-lead QFN packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC858A||LT6555CGN | High Speed Triple 2:1 Video Multiplexer, Vcc = 3.3V to 5V, Vee = -3.3V to -5V||$75.00|
|DC892A-A||LT6555 650MHz Gain of 2 Triple Video Multiplexer||Contact Factory|
- RGB Amplifiers
- UXGA Video Multiplexing
- LCD Projectors
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT6411 - 650MHz Differential ADC Driver/Dual Selectable Gain Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT6553 - 650MHz Gain of 2 Triple Video Amplifier
- LTC6404 - 600MHz, Low Noise, High Precision Fully Differential Input/Output Ampliﬁer/Driver
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT6554 - 650MHz Gain of 1 Triple Video Buffer
- LTC6417 - 1.6GHz Low Noise High Linearity Differential Buffer/16-Bit ADC Driver with Fast Clamp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!