LT6552 - 3.3V Single Supply Video Difference Amplifier
- Differential or Single-Ended Gain Block
- Wide Supply Range 3V to 12.6V
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Ground
- 600V/µs Slew Rate
- –3dB Bandwidth = 75MHz, AV = ±2
- CMRR at 10MHz: >60dB
- Specified on 3.3V, 5V and ±5V Supplies
- High Output Drive: ±70mA
- Power Shutdown to 300µA
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Available in 8-Lead SO and Tiny 3mm x 3mm x 0.8mm DFN Packages
The LT6552 is a video difference amplifier optimized for low voltage single supply operation. This versatile amplifier features uncommitted high input impedance (+) and (–) inputs and can be used in differential or single-ended configurations. A second set of inputs gives gain adjustment and DC control to the differential amplifier.
On a single 3.3V supply, the input voltage range extends from ground to 1.3V and the output swings from ground to 2.9V while driving a 150 Ohm load. The LT6552 features 75MHz – 3dB bandwidth, 600V/µs slew rate, and ±70mA output current making it ideal for driving cables directly. The LT6552 maintains its performance for supplies from 3V to 12.6V and is fully specified at 3.3V, 5V and ±5V supplies. The shutdown feature reduces power dissipation to less than 1m Ohm and allows multiple amplifiers to drive the same cable.
The LT6552 is available in the 8-lead SO package as well as a tiny, dual fine pitch leadless package (DFN). The device is specified over the commercial and industrial temperature ranges.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
|DC815A||LT6552CDD LT6552CS8 | Video Line Driver & Receiver||$100.00|
- Differential to Single-Ended Conversion
- Video Line Driver
- Automotive Displays
- RGB Amplifiers
- Coaxial Cable Drivers
- Low Voltage High Speed Signal Processing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT1010 - Fast 150mA Power Buffer
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.