LT6550 - 3.3V Triple and Quad Video Amplifiers
- Single Supply Operation from 3V to 12.6V
- Small (3mm x 5mm) MSOP 10-Lead Package
- Internal Resistors for a Gain of Two
- 340V/µs Slew Rate
- 110MHz 3dB Bandwidth
- 30MHz Flat to 0.25dB
- 3% Settling Time: 20ns
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Ground
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- High Output Drive: 60mA
- Operating Temperature Range: 40°C to 85°C
- 24-Bit RGB
The LT®6550/LT6551 are 3.3V triple and quad high speed video amplifiers. These voltage feedback amplifiers drive double terminated 50 Ohm or 75 Ohm cables and are configured for a fixed gain of 2, eliminating six or eight external gain setting resistors. The LT6550/LT6551 feature 110MHz 3dB bandwidth, high slew rates and fast settling, making them ideal for RGB video processing.
The LT6551 quad is designed for single supply operation and the LT6550 triple can be used on either single or split supplies. On a single 3.3V supply, the input voltage range extends from ground to 1.55V and the output swings to within 400mV of the supply voltage while driving a 150 Ohm load. These features, combined with the ability to accept RGB video signals without the need for AC coupling or level shifting of the incoming signals, make the LT6550/LT6551 an ideal choice for low voltage video applications.
Both the LT6550 and LT6551 are available in the small 10-Pin MSOP package and utilize a flow-thru pin out. The small footprint results in a compact high performance video amplifier solution.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Automotive Displays
- LCD and CRT Compatible
- RGB Amplifiers
- Coaxial Cable Drivers
- Low Voltage High Speed Signal Processing
- Set Top Boxes
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT6654 - Precision Wide Supply High Output Drive Low Noise Reference
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT3092 - 200mA 2-Terminal Programmable Current Source
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6244 - Dual 50MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail, CMOS Op Amp
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: