LT6375 - ±270V Common Mode Voltage Difference Amplifier
- ±270V Common Mode Voltage Range
- 97dB Minimum CMRR (LT6375A)
- 0.0035% (35ppm) Maximum Gain Error (LT6375A)
- 1ppm/°C Maximum Gain Error Drift
- 2ppm Maximum Gain Nonlinearity
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 3.3V to 50V
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- 350μA Supply Current
- Selectable Internal Resistor Divider Ratio
- 300μV Maximum Offset Voltage (LT6375A)
- 575kHz –3dB Bandwidth (Resistor Divider = 7)
- 375kHz –3dB Bandwidth (Resistor Divider = 20)
- –40°C to 125°C Specified Temperature Range
- Low Power Shutdown: 20μA (DFN Package Only)
- Space-Saving MSOP and DFN Packages
- Click here to start your design with the LT6375 Online Design Tool!
The LT®6375 is a unity-gain difference amplifier which combines excellent DC precision, a very high input common mode range and a wide supply voltage range. It includes a precision op amp and a highly-matched thin film resistor network. It features excellent CMRR, extremely low gain error and extremely low gain drift.
Comparing the LT6375 to existing difference amplifiers with high common mode voltage range, the selectable resistor divider ratios of the LT6375 offer superior system performance by allowing the user to achieve maximum SNR, precision and speed for a specific input common mode voltage range.
The op amp at the core of the LT6375 has Over-The-Top® protected inputs which allow for robust operation in environments with unpredictable voltage conditions. See the Applications Information section for more details.
The LT6375 is specified over the –40°C to 125°C temperature range and is available in space-saving MSOP16 and DFN14 packages.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2443A||LT6375 High VCM Diff Amp Demo Board||$50.00|
- High Side or Low Side Current Sensing
- Bidirectional Wide Common Mode Range Current Sensing
- High Voltage to Low Voltage Level Translation
- Precision Difference Amplifier
- Industrial Data-Acquisition Front-Ends
- Replacement for Isolation Circuits
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT1990 - ±250V Input Range G = 1, 10, Micropower, Difference Amplifier
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
LT6375 Online Design Tool
The LT6375 Online Design Tool is a synthesis and configuration tool that allows you to:
- Select the topology (differential, single-ended)
- Select the gain
- Export to LTspice for simulation