LT6350 - Low Noise Single-Ended to Differential Converter/ADC Driver
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Outputs
- Fast Settling Time: 240ns, 0.01%, 8VP-P Output Step
- 1.9nV/√Hz Input-Referred Op Amp Noise
- High Impedance Input
- –3dB Bandwidth: 33MHz
- 2.7V to 12V Supply Operation
- No External Gain Resistors Required
- 4.8mA Supply Current
- Low Power Shutdown
- Low Distortion (HD2/HD3): –102dBc/–97dBc at 100kHz, VOUTDIFF = 4VP-P
- Low Offset Voltage: ±400μV Max
- High DC Linearity: <±1LSB, 16-Bit, 8VP-P
- Low Input Current Noise: 1.1pA/√Hz
- 3mm × 3mm 8-Pin DFN and 8-Lead MSOP Packages
The LT6350 is a rail-to-rail input and output low noise single-ended to differential converter/ADC driver featuring fast settling time. It converts a high or low impedance, single-ended input signal to a low impedance, balanced, differential output suitable for driving high performance differential succesive approximation register (SAR) ADCs. The two op amp topology features very low noise op amps, that can support SNR >110dB in a 1MHz bandwidth.
The input op amp is trimmed for constant low input-referred voltage offset over the input range to prevent VOS steps from degrading distortion.On a single 5V supply, the outputs can swing from 55mV to 4.945V. With the addition of a negative supply, the LT6350 can swing from 0V to 4.945V. Output common mode voltage is set by applying a voltage to the +IN2 pin.
The LT6350 draws 4.8mA from a 5V supply and consumes just 60μA in shutdown mode.
The LT6350 is available in a compact 3mm × 3mm, 8-pin leadless DFN package and also in an 8-pin MSOP package and operates over a –40°C to 125°C temperature range.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1500A-B||LTC2392-16 with LT6350 optimized driver, 5V 16-bit 500ksps Int Ref Parallel / Serial SAR ADC in LQFP-48, req DC718||$150.00|
|DC1500A-C||LTC2391-16 with LT6350 optimized driver, 5V 16-bit 250ksps Int Ref Parallel / Serial SAR ADC in LQFP-48, req DC718||$150.00|
|DC1538A||LT6350 demo board||$75.00|
|DC1783A-A||LTC2380-16 with LTC6655-5/LT6350: 16-Bit, 2Msps, SAR ADC with 96dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1783A-B||LTC2378-16 with LTC6655-5/LT6350: 16-Bit, 1Msps, SAR ADC with 97dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1783A-C||LTC2377-16 with LTC6655-5/LT6350: 16-Bit, 500ksps, SAR ADC with 97dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1783A-D||LTC2376-16 with LTC6655-5/LT6350: 16-Bit, 250ksps, SAR ADC with 97dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1783A-E||LTC2379-18 with LTC6655-5/LT6350: 18-Bit, 1.6Msps, SAR ADC with 101dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1783A-F||LTC2378-18 with LTC6655-5/LT6350: 18-Bit, 1Msps, SAR ADC with 102dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1783A-G||LTC2377-18 with LTC6655-5/LT6350: 18-Bit, 500ksps, SAR ADC with 102dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1783A-H||LTC2376-18 with LTC6655-5/LT6350: 18-Bit, 250ksps, SAR ADC with 102dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for QuikEval -II Evaluation Kits||$300.00|
|DC1216A-A||100MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
|DC1075A||Clock Divider board||$50.00|
|DC1216A-B||122.88MHz High Speed ADC Clock Source||$150.00|
- 16-Bit and 18-Bit SAR ADC Drivers
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
- Differential Line Driver
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC1992 Family - Low Power, Fully Differential Input/Output Amplifier/Driver Family
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LT1994 - Low Noise, Low Distortion Fully Differential Input/Output Amplifier/Driver
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1991 - Precision, 100µA Gain Selectable Amplifier
- LTC2379-18 - 18-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with 101dB SNR
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6360 - Very Low Noise Single-Ended SAR ADC Driver with True Zero Output
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV