LT6238 - Rail-to-Rail Output 215MHz, 1.1nV/√Hz Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- Low Noise: 1.1nV/√Hz
- Low Supply Current: 3.5mA/Amp Max
- Low Offset Voltage: 350μV Max
- Fast Settling Time: 570ns to 18-Bit, 2VP-P Output
- Low Distortion: THD = –116.8dB at 2kHz
- Wide Supply Range: 3V to 12.6V
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- 215MHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- Specified Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- LT6236 Shutdown to 10μA Max
- LT6236 in Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT™ Package
- Dual LT6237 in 3mm × 3mm 8-Lead DFN and 8-Lead MSOP Packages, LT6238 in 16-Lead SSOP Package
The LT®6236/LT6237/LT6238 are single/dual/quad low noise, rail-to-rail output op amps that feature 1.1nV/√Hz input referred noise voltage density and draw only 3.5mA of supply current per amplifier. These amplifiers combine very low noise and supply current with a 215MHz gain bandwidth product and a 70V/μs slew rate. Low noise, fast settling time and low offset voltage make this amplifier optimal to drive low noise, high speed SAR ADCs. The LT6236 includes a shutdown feature that can be used to reduce the supply current to less than 10μA.
This amplifier family has an output that swings within 50mV of either supply rail to maximize the signal dynamic range in low supply applications and is specified on 3.3V, 5V and ±5V supplies.
The LT6236/LT6237/LT6238 are upgrades to the LT6230/ LT6231/LT6232, offering similar performance with reduced wideband noise beyond 100kHz.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- 16-Bit and 18-Bit SAR ADC Drivers
- Active Filters
- Low Noise, Low Power Signal Processing
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6268 - 500MHz Ultra-Low Bias Current FET Input Op Amp
- LT1167 - Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT6236 - Rail-to-Rail Output 215MHz, 1.1nV/√Hz Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LT6016 - Dual 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.