LT6231 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- Low Noise Voltage: 1.1nV/√Hz
- Low Supply Current: 3.5mA/Amp Max
- Low Offset Voltage: 350μV Max
- Gain Bandwidth Product:
LT6230: 215MHz; AV ≥ 1
LT6230-10: 1450MHz; AV ≥ 10
- Wide Supply Range: 3V to 12.6V
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 115dB Typ
- Output Current: 30mA
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- LT6230 Shutdown to 10μA Maximum
- LT6230/LT6230-10 in a Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT™ Package
- Dual LT6231 in 8-Pin SO and Tiny DFN Packages
- LT6232 in a 16-Pin SSOP Package
DescriptionThe LT6230/LT6231/LT6232 are single/dual/quad low noise, rail-to-rail output unity-gain stable op amps that feature 1.1nV/√Hz noise voltage and draw only 3.5mA of supply current per amplifier. These amplifiers combine very low noise and supply current with a 215MHz gain bandwidth product, a 70V/μs slew rate and are optimized for low supply voltage signal conditioning systems. The LT6230-10 is a single amplifier optimized for higher gain applications resulting in higher gain bandwidth and slew rate. The LT6230 and LT6230-10 include an enable pin that can be used to reduce the supply current to less than 10μA.
The amplifier family has an output that swings within 50mV of either supply rail to maximize the signal dynamic range in low supply applications and is specified on 3.3V, 5V and ±5V supplies. The en • √ISUPPLY product of 1.9 per amplifier is among the most noise efficient of any op amp.
The LT6230/LT6230-10 are available in the 6-lead SOT-23 package and the LT6231 dual is available in the 8-pin SO package with standard pinouts. For compact layouts, the dual is also available in a tiny dual fine pitch leadless package (DFN). The LT6232 is available in the 16-pin SSOP package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Ultrasound Amplifiers
- Low Noise, Low Power Signal Processing
- Active Filters
- Driving A/D Converters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT6230 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LT6201 - Dual 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT1807 - 325MHz, Dual, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, Low Distortion, Low Noise Precision Op Amps
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LT1128 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT6203 - Dual 100MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, Ultralow 1.9nVrtHz Noise, Low Power Op Amps
- LTC6244 - Dual 50MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail, CMOS Op Amp
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV