LT6221 - Single/Dual/Quad 60MHz, 20V/µs Low Power, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Precision Op Amp
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 60MHz
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Low Quiescent Current: 1mA Max
- Input Offset Voltage: 350µV Max
- Input Bias Current: 150nA Max
- Wide Supply Range: 2.2V to 12.6V
- Large Output Current: 50mA Typ
- Low Voltage Noise: 10nV√Hz Typ
- Slew Rate: 20V/µs Typ
- Common Mode Rejection: 102dB Typ
- Power Supply Rejection: 105dB Typ
- Open-Loop Gain: 100V/mV Typ
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40°C to 85°C
- Single in the 8-Pin SO and 5-Pin Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOTTM Packages
- Dual in the 8-Pin SO and (3mm x 3mm) DFN Packages
- Quad in the 16-Pin SSOP Package
The LT®6220/LT6221/LT6222 are single/dual/quad, low power, high speed rail-to-rail input and output operational amplifiers with excellent DC performance. The LT6220/LT6221/LT6222 feature reduced supply current, lower input offset voltage, lower input bias current and higher DC gain than other devices with comparable bandwidth.
Typically, the LT6220/LT6221/LT6222 have an input offset voltage of less than 100µV, an input bias current of less than 15nA and an open-loop gain of 100V/mV. The parts have an input range that includes both supply rails and an output that swings within 10mV of either supply rail to maximize the signal dynamic range in low supply applications.
The LT6220/LT6221/LT6222 maintain performance for supplies from 2.2V to 12.6V and are specified at 3V, 5V and ±5V supplies. The inputs can be driven beyond the supplies without damage or phase reversal of the output.
The LT6220 is housed in the 8-pin SO package with the standard op amp pinout as well as the 5-pin SOT-23 package. The LT6221 is available in 8-pin SO and DFN (3mm × 3mm low profile dual fine pitch leadless) packages with the standard op amp pinout. The LT6222 features the standard quad op amp configuration and is available in the 16-Pin SSOP package. The LT6220/ LT6221/LT6222 can be used as plug-in replacements for many op amps to improve input/output range and performance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- Low Voltage, High Frequency Signal Processing
- Driving A/D Converters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Video Amplifiers
- Fast Current Sensing Amplifiers
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6241 - Dual 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LT6220 - Single 60MHz, 20V/µs Low Power, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Precision Op Amps
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC2051 - Dual Zero-Drift Operational Amplifiers
- LTC6240 - Single 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LTC6244 - Dual 50MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail, CMOS Op Amp
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LT3085 - Adjustable 500mA Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.