LT6202 - Single 100MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, Ultralow 1.9nVrtHz Noise, Low Power Op Amps
- Low Noise Voltage: 1.9nV/√Hz (100kHz)
- Low Supply Current: 3mA/Amp Max
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 100MHz
- Dual LT6203 in Tiny DFN Package
- Low Distortion: –80dB at 1MHz
- Low Offset Voltage: 500μV Max
- Wide Supply Range: 2.5V to 12.6V
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio 90dB Typ
- Unity Gain Stable
- Low Noise Current: 1.1pA/√Hz
- Output Current: 30mA Min
- Operating Temperature Range –40°C to 85°C
- Low Profile (1mm) SOT-23 (ThinSOT™) Package
The LT®6202/LT6203/LT6204 are single/dual/quad low noise, rail-to-rail input and output unity gain stable op amps that feature 1.9nV/√Hz noise voltage and draw only 2.5mA of supply current per amplifier. These amplifiers combine very low noise and supply current with a 100MHz gain bandwidth product, a 25V/μs slew rate, and are optimized for low supply signal conditioning systems.
These amplifiers maintain their performance for supplies from 2.5V to 12.6V and are specified at 3V, 5V and ±5V supplies. Harmonic distortion is less than – 80dBc at 1MHz making these amplifiers suitable in low power data acquisition systems.
The LT6202 is available in the 5-pin TSOT-23 and the 8-pin SO, while the LT6203 comes in 8-pin SO and MSOP packages with standard op amp pinouts. For compact layouts the LT6203 is also available in a tiny fine line leadless package (DFN), while the quad LT6204 is available in the 16-pin SSOP and 14-pin SO packages. These devices can be used as plug-in replacements for many op amps to improve input/output range and noise performance.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1813A-A||LTC2370-16 with LTC6655-5/LT6202: 16-Bit, 2Msps, Pseudo-Differential Unipolar SAR ADC with 94dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1813A-B||LTC2368-16 with LTC6655-5/LT6202: 16-Bit, 1Msps, Pseudo-Differential Unipolar SAR ADC with 94.7dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1813A-C||LTC2367-16 with LTC6655-5/LT6202: 16-Bit, 500ksps, Pseudo-Differential Unipolar SAR ADC with 94.7dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1813A-E||LTC2369-18 with LTC6655-5/LT6202: 18-Bit, 1.6Msps, Pseudo-Differential Unipolar SAR ADC with 96.5dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1813A-F||LTC2368-18 with LTC6655-5/LT6202: 18-Bit, 1Msps, Pseudo-Differential Unipolar SAR ADC with 97dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1813A-G||LTC2367-18 with LTC6655-5/LT6202: 18-Bit, 500ksps, Pseudo-Differential Unipolar SAR ADC with 97dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC1813A-H||LTC2364-18 with LTC6655-5/LT6202: 18-Bit, 250ksps, Pseudo-Differential Unipolar SAR ADC with 97dB SNR. Req DC718 or DC590||$150.00|
|DC590B||USB Serial Controller for Linear Technology QuikEval Demo Boards||$50.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for QuikEval -II Evaluation Kits||$300.00|
- Low Noise, Low Power Signal Processing
- Active Filters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Driving A/D Converters
- DSL Receivers
- Battery Powered/Battery Backed Equipment
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LT6230 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LT6203 - Dual 100MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, Ultralow 1.9nVrtHz Noise, Low Power Op Amps
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC6240 - Single 18MHz, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, CMOS Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LTC6362 - Precision, Low Power Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Differential Op Amp/SAR ADC Driver
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
Related models available in LTspice IV