LT6201 - Dual 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- Low Noise Voltage: 0.95nV/√Hz (100kHz)
- Gain Bandwidth Product:
LT6200/LT6201 165MHz AV = 1
LT6200-5 800MHz AV ≥ 5
LT6200-10 1.6GHz AV ≥ 10
- Low Distortion: –80dB at 1MHz, RL = 100Ω
- Dual LT6201 in Tiny DFN Package
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Low Offset Voltage: 1mV Max
- Wide Supply Range: 2.5V to 12.6V
- Output Current: 60mA Min
- SO-8 and Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT™ Packages
- Operating Temperature Range –40°C to 85°C
- Power Shutdown, Thermal Shutdown
The LT6200/LT6201 are single and dual ultralow noise, rail-to-rail input and output unity gain stable op amps that feature 0.95nV/√Hz noise voltage. These amplifiers combine very low noise with a 165MHz gain bandwidth, 50V/μs slew rate and are optimized for low voltage signal conditioning systems. A shutdown pin reduces supply current during standby conditions and thermal shutdown protects the part from overload conditions.
The LT6200-5/LT6200-10 are single amplifiers optimized for higher gain applications resulting in higher gain bandwidth and slew rate. The LT6200 family maintains its performance for supplies from 2.5V to 12.6V and are specified at 3V, 5V and ±5V.
For compact layouts the LT6200/LT6200-5/LT6200-10 are available in the 6-lead ThinSOT™ and the 8-pin SO package. The dual LT6201 is available in an 8-pin SO package with standard pinouts as well as a tiny, dual fine pitch leadless package (DFN). These amplifiers can be used as plug-in replacements for many high speed op amps to improve input/output range and noise performance.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1826A-A||LTC2389-18 with LTC6655/LT6201, 18-Bit, 2.5Msps, Serial/Parallel SAR ADC with 99.8dB SNR. Req DC718||$150.00|
|DC1826A-E||LTC2389-16 with LTC6655/LT6201, 16-Bit, 2.5Msps, Serial/Parallel SAR ADC with 96dB SNR. Req DC718||$150.00|
|DC718C||USB Data Acquisition Controller, for PScope Evaluation Kits (<135Mbps)||$300.00|
- Transimpedance Amplifiers
- Low Noise Signal Processing
- Active Filters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Driving A/D Converters
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT6200 - 165MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, 0.95nV/√Hz Low Noise, Op Amp Family
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LT6203 - Dual 100MHz, Rail-to-Rail Input and Output, Ultralow 1.9nVrtHz Noise, Low Power Op Amps
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT6231 - 215MHz, Rail-to-Rail Output, 1.1nV/rtHz, 3.5mA Op Amp Family
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: