LT6119-1/LT6119-2 - Current Sense Amplifier, Reference and Comparators with POR
- Current Sense Amplifier
– Fast Step Response: 500ns
– Low Offset Voltage: 200μV Maximum
– Low Gain Error: 0.2% Maximum
- Internal 400mV Precision Reference
- Internal Latching Comparators
– Power-On Reset Capability
– Fast Response Time: 500ns
– Total Threshold Error: ±1.25% Maximum
– Two Comparator Polarity Options
- Wide Supply Range: 2.7V to 60V
- Supply Current: 550μA
- Specified for –40°C to 125°C Temperature Range
- Available in 10-Lead MSOP Package
The LT®6119 is a complete high side current sense device that incorporates a precision current sense amplifier, an integrated voltage reference and two latching comparators. Two versions of the LT6119 are available. The LT6119-1 has the comparators connected in opposing polarity and the LT6119-2 has the comparators connected in the same polarity. The comparator latch functionality can be enabled or disabled and the comparators can be configured to reset upon power-on. The input and the open-drain outputs of the comparators are independent from the current sense amplifier. The comparator trip points and amplifier gain are configured with external resistors.
The overall propagation delay of the LT6119 is typically only 1.4μs, allowing for quick reaction to overcurrent and undercurrent conditions. The 1MHz bandwidth allows the LT6119 to be used for error detection in critical applications such as motor control. The high threshold accuracy of the comparators, combined with the ability to latch both comparators, ensures the LT6119 can capture high speed events.
The LT6119 is fully specified for operation from –40°C to 125°C, making it suitable for industrial and automotive applications. The LT6119 is available in a small 10-lead MSOP.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2261A-A||LT6119-1 | Current Sense Amplifier, Reference and Comparators with POR||$50.00|
|DC2261A-B||LT6119-2 | Current Sense Amplifier, Reference and Comparators with POR||$50.00|
- Overcurrent, Undercurrent and Fault Detection
- Current Shunt Measurement
- Battery Monitoring
- Motor Control
- Automotive Monitoring and Control
- Industrial Control
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6102 - Precision Zero Drift Current Sense Amplifier
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT6108 - High Side Current Sense Amplifier with Reference and Comparator
- LT6118 - Current Sense Amplifier, Reference and Comparator with POR
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT1999 - High Voltage, Bidirectional Current Sense Amplifier
- LT1787 - Precision, High Side Current Sense Amplifiers
- LTC6101 - High Voltage, High-Side Current Sense Amplifier in SOT-23
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LTC4151 - High Voltage I2C Current and Voltage Monitor
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.