LT6110 - Cable/Wire Drop Compensator
- Improve Voltage Regulation to a Remote Load by 10×
- Ideal for Resistor-Adjustable Voltage Regulators
- Gain Configurable with a Single Resistor
- High Side Current Sensing:
Integrated 20mΩ Sense Resistor for Up to 3A
Ability to Use an External Sense Resistor
- 300μV Maximum Input Offset Voltage
- Output Current Accuracy of 1% Maximum
- 30μA Maximum Supply Current
- 2V to 50V Supply Range
- Fully Specified from –40°C to 125°C
- Available in Low Profile (1mm) ThinSOT™ and (2mm × 2mm) DFN Packages
The LT®6110 is a precision high side current sense with a current mode output, designed for controlling the output voltage of an adjustable power supply or voltage regulator. This can be used to compensate for drops in voltage at a remote load due to resistance in a wire, trace or cable.
The LT6110 monitors load current via a series-connected internal or external sense resistor. Two current mode outputs, one sinking and one sourcing, are provided that are proportional to the load current. This allows the LT6110 to adjust the output voltage of a wide variety of regulators. Either output may be used to monitor the load current.
Low DC offset allows for the use of a small sense resistor, as well as precise control of small variations in wire voltage drop.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2033A||LT6110 | Cable/Wire Drop Compensator||$50.00|
- Automotive and Industrial Power Distribution
- USB Power
- DC/DC Converters
- Plug-In DC Adapters
- Power over Ethernet
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: