LT6018 - 36V, Ultralow Noise, Precision Op Amp
- Ultralow Voltage Noise
- 30nVP-P Noise: 0.1Hz to 10Hz
- 1.2nV/√Hz Typical at 1kHz
- Maximum Offset Voltage: 50μV
- Maximum Offset Voltage Drift: 0.5μV/°C
- CMRR: 124dB (Minimum)
- AVOL: 132dB (Minimum)
- Slew Rate: 30V/μs
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 15MHz
- Wide Supply Range: 8V to 33V
- Ultralow THD: –115dB at 1kHz
- Unity Gain Stable
- Low Power Shutdown: 6.2µA
- SOIC-8E and 4mm × 3mm 12-Lead DFN Packages
- 4.5kV HBM and 2kV CDM Tolerant
The LT®6018 is a 33V precision operational amplifier with excellent noise performance. With 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise of only 30nVP-P, the LT6018 is an outstanding choice for applications where 1/f noise impacts system performance. The LT6018 has excellent DC performance with a maximum offset voltage of 50μV and a maximum offset voltage drift of 0.5μV/°C. The input offset voltage remains low over the entire common mode input range, providing a minimum CMRR of 124dB. Open loop gain is typically 142dB enabling the part to achieve linearity better than 1ppm. The proprietary circuit topology of the LT6018 provides excellent slew rate and settling time without compromising noise or DC precision.
An enable pin allows the LT6018 to be put in a low power shutdown mode, reducing the typical supply current to only 6.2μA. A reference pin for the enable pin is also provided, which simplifies the interface between external circuitry and the LT6018.
The LT6018 is available in 8-lead SO and 12-lead 4mm × 3mm DFN packages, both of which include an exposed pad to reduce thermal resistance. The LT6018 is specified over the –40°C to 85°C and –40°C to 125°C temperature ranges.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- ADC Driver Applications
- Low Noise Precision Signal Processing
- Multiplexed Applications
- DAC Buffer
- Precision Data Acquisition
- Active Filters
- Professional Audio
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT3042 - 20V, 200mA, Ultralow Noise, Ultrahigh PSRR RF Linear Regulator
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LTC2380-24 - 24-Bit, 1.5Msps/2Msps, Low Power SAR ADC with Integrated Digital Filter
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1115 - Ultra-Low Noise, Low Distortion, Audio Op Amp
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: