LT6016 - Dual/Quad 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
- Input Common Mode Range: V– to V– + 76V
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Low Power: 315μA/Amplifier
- Operating Temperature Range: –55°C to 150°C
- VOS: ±50μV (Maximum)
- CMRR, PSRR: 126dB
- Reverse Battery Protection to 50V
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 3.2MHz
- Specified on 5V and ±15V Supplies
- High Voltage Gain: 1000V/mV
- No Phase Reversal
- No Supply Sequencing Problems
- Dual 8-Lead MSOP
- Quad 22-Lead DFN (6mm × 3mm)
The LT®6016/LT6017 are dual and quad rail-to-rail input operational amplifiers with input offset voltage trimmed to less than 50μV. These amplifiers operate on single and split supplies with a total voltage of 3V to 50V and draw only 315μA per amplifier. They are reverse battery protected, drawing very little current for reverse supplies up to 50V.
The Over-The-Top® input stage of the LT6016/LT6017 is designed to provide added protection in tough environments. The input common mode range extends from V– to V+ and beyond: these amplifiers operate with inputs up to 76V above V– independent of V+. Internal resistors protect the inputs against transient faults up to 25V below the negative supply. The LT6016/LT6017 can drive loads up to 25mA and are unity-gain stable with capacitive loads as large as 200pF. Optional external compensation can be added to extend the capacitive drive capability beyond 200pF.
The LT6016 dual op amp is available in an 8-lead MSOP package. The LT6017 is offered in a 22-pin leadless DFN package.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
Click here to view our complete list of demo boards
- High Side or Low Side Current Sensing
- Battery/Power Supply Monitoring
- 4mA to 20mA Transmitters
- High Voltage Data Acquisition
- Battery/Portable Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6090 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LT8610 - 42V, 2.5A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice IV is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. To download LTspice IV and other FREE simulation tools, please visit our Design Simulation page.
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice IV
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice IV does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As". After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Related models available in LTspice IV