LT6015 - 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amps
- Input Common Mode Range: V– to V– + 76V
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Low Power: 315μA/Amplifier
- Operating Temperature Range: –55°C to 150°C
- VOS: ±50μV (Maximum)
- CMRR, PSRR: 126dB
- Reverse Battery Protection to 50V
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 3.2MHz
- Specified on 5V and ±15V Supplies
- High Voltage Gain: 1000V/mV
- No Phase Reversal
- No Supply Sequencing Problems
- Single 5-Lead SOT-23 (ThinSOT™) Package
- Dual 8-Lead MSOP
- Quad 22-Lead DFN (6mm × 3mm)
The LT®6015/LT6016/LT6017 are single/dual/quad rail-torail input operational amplifiers with input offset voltage trimmed to less than 50μV. These amplifiers operate on single and split supplies with a total voltage of 3V to 50V and draw only 315μA per amplifier. They are reverse battery protected, drawing very little current for reverse supplies up to 50V.
The Over-The-Top® input stage of the LT6015/LT6016/ LT6017 is designed to provide added protection in tough environments. The input common mode range extends from V– to V+ and beyond: these amplifiers operate with inputs up to 76V above V– independent of V+. Internal resistors protect the inputs against transient faults up to 25V below the negative supply. The LT6015/LT6016/ LT6017 can drive loads up to 25mA and are unity-gain stable with capacitive loads as large as 200pF. Optional external compensation can be added to extend the capacitive drive capability beyond 200pF.
The LT6015 is offered in a 5-lead SOT package. The LT6016 dual op amp is available in an 8-lead MSOP package. The LT6017 is offered in a 22-pin leadless DFN package.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC417B||DIP8, MS8, S8, SOT23-6 | Multi-Footprint General Purpose Board for Single Op. Amp||$25.00|
- High Side or Low Side Current Sensing
- Battery/Power Supply Monitoring
- 4mA to 20mA Transmitters
- High Voltage Data Acquisition
- Battery/Portable Instrumentation
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT6016 - Dual 3.2MHz, 0.8V/μs Low Power, Over-The-Top Precision Op Amp
- LTC2057/LTC2057HV - High Voltage, Low Noise Zero-Drift Operational Amplifier
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LTC6090/LTC6090-5 - 140V CMOS Rail-to-Rail Output, Picoamp Input Current Op Amp
- LTC6655 - 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision References
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
- LT3081 - 1.5A Single Resistor Rugged Linear Regulator with Monitors
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LT1761 - 100mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators in TSOT-23
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice IV: