LT5578 - 0.4GHz to 2.7GHz High Linearity Upconverting Mixer
- High Output IP3: 27dBm at 0.9GHz
24.3dBm at 1.95GHz
- Low Noise Floor: –158dBm/Hz (POUT = –5dBm)
- High Conversion Gain: 1.4dB at 0.9GHz
- Noise Figure: 8.6dB
- Low LO-RF Leakage: –43dBm
- Single-Ended RF and LO Ports
- Low LO Drive Level: –1dBm
- Single 3.3V Supply
- 5mm × 5mm QFN24 Package (Pin Compatible with LT5579)
DescriptionThe LT5578 mixer is a high performance upconverting mixer optimized for frequencies in the 0.4GHz to 2.7GHz range. The single-ended LO input and RF output ports simplify board layout and reduce system cost. The mixer needs only –1dBm of LO power and the balanced design results in low LO signal leakage to the RF output. At 1.95GHz operation, the LT5578 provides conversion gain of –0.7dB, high OIP3 of 24.3dBm and a low noise floor of –158dBm/Hz at a –5dBm RF output signal level.
The LT5578 offers a high performance alternative to passive mixers. Unlike passive mixers, which have conversion loss and require high LO drive levels, the LT5578 delivers conversion gain at significantly lower LO input levels and is less sensitive to LO power level variations. The lower LO drive level requirements, combined with the excellent LO leakage performance, translate into lower LO signal contamination of the output signal.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1545A-A||LT5578 | Upconversion Mixer demo board, IF=240MHz, RF=1950MHz (HS LO)||$125.00|
|DC1545A-B||LT5578 | Upconversion Mixer Demo Board, IF=140MHz, RF=900MHz (LS LO)||$125.00|
- GSM 900PCS/1800PCS and W-CDMA Infrastructure
- LTE and WiMAX Basestations
- Wireless Repeaters
- Public Safety Radios
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC5567 - 300MHz to 4GHz Active Downconverting Mixer with Wideband IF
- LTC1799 - 1kHz to 33MHz Resistor Set SOT-23 Oscillator
- High Accuracy 3GHz Log RF Detector Has 60dB Dynamic Range
- LTC5598 - 5MHz to 1600MHz High Linearity Direct Quadrature Modulator
- LTC5582 - 40MHz to 10GHz RMS Power Detector with 57dB Dynamic Range
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTM4620 - Dual 13A or Single 26A DC/DC µModule Regulator
- LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTM9012 - Quad 14-Bit, 125Msps ADC with Integrated Drivers
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.