LT5534 - 50MHz to 3GHz RF Power Detector with 60dB Dynamic Range
- RF Frequency Range: 50MHz to 3GHz
- Linear Dynamic Range: 60dB
- Exceptional Accuracy over Temperature and Power Supply
- Fast Transient Response:
38ns Full-Scale Settling Time
- Single 2.7V to 5.25V Supply
- Low Supply Current: 7mA
- Shutdown Current: 0.1μA
- Tiny 6-Lead SC70 Package
The LT5534 is a 50MHz to 3GHz monolithic RF power detector capable of measuring RF signals over a 60dB dynamic range. The RF signal in a decibel scale is precisely converted into DC voltage on a linear scale. The 60dB input dynamic range is achieved using cascaded RF detectors and RF limiters. Their outputs are summed to generate an accurate log-linear DC voltage proportional to the input RF signal in dB. The output is buffered with a low output impedance driver. The LT5534 delivers superior temperature stability (typical output variation within ±1dB over the full temperature range). The output responds in less than 40ns to a large RF input signal.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC748A||LT5534ESC6 | 50MHz to 3GHz RF Power Detector with 60dB Dynamic Range, Vcc = 2.7V||$100.00|
- RF RSSI and ACC
- RF Power Control
- CATV Power Detection
- Optical Receiver Gain Control
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5538 - 40MHz to 3.8GHz RF Power Detector with 75dB Dynamic Range
- LT5537 - Wide Dynamic Range RF/IF Log Detector
- LTC5507 - 100kHz to 1GHz RF Power Detector
- LT5504 - 800MHz to 2.7GHz RF Measuring Receiver
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
- LTC5582 - 40MHz to 10GHz RMS Power Detector with 57dB Dynamic Range
- LTC5505 - RF Power Detector with Buffered Output and >40dB Dynamic Range
- LT5400 - Quad Matched Resistor Network
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!