LT5525 - High Linearity, Low Power Downconverting Mixer
- Wide Input Frequency Range: 0.8GHz to 2.5GHz*
- Broadband LO and IF Operation
- High Input IP3: +17.6dBm at 1900MHz
- Typical Conversion Gain: –1.9dB at 1900MHz
- High LO-RF and LO-IF Isolation
- SSB Noise Figure: 15.1dB at 1900MHz
- Single-Ended 50Ω RF and LO Interface
- Integrated LO Buffer: –5dBm Drive Level
- Low Supply Current: 28mA Typ
- Enable Function
- Single 5V Supply
- 16-Lead QFN (4mm × 4mm) Package
DescriptionThe LT5525 is a low power broadband mixer optimized for high linearity applications such as point-to-point data transmission, high performance radios and wireless infrastructure systems. The device includes an internally 50Ω matched high speed LO amplifier driving a double-balanced active mixer core. An integrated RF buffer amplifier provides excellent LO-RF isolation. The RF input balun and all associated 50Ω matching components are integrated. The IF ports can be easily matched across a broad range of frequencies for use in a wide variety of applications.
The LT5525 offers a high performance alternative to passive mixers. Unlike passive mixers, which require high LO drive levels, the LT5525 operates at significantly lower LO input levels and is much less sensitive to LO power level variations.
*Operation over a wider frequency range is achievable with reduced performance. Consult factory for more information.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC792A||LT5525EUF Low Power Downconverting Mixer Demo Bd. RF=1.9GHz||$125.00|
- Point-to-Point Data Communication Systems
- Wireless Infrastructure
- High Performance Radios
- High Linearity Receiver Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC5569 - 300MHz to 4GHz 3.3V Dual Active Downconverting Mixer
- LT5512 - 1kHz-3GHz High Signal Level Active Mixer
- LTC5567 - 300MHz to 4GHz Active Downconverting Mixer with Wideband IF
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LT5557 - 400MHz to 3.8GHz 3.3V Active Downconverting Mixer
- LTC5590 - Dual 600MHz to 1.7GHz High Dynamic Range Downconverting Mixer
- LT5527 - 400MHz to 3.7GHz High Signal Level Downconverting Mixer
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT5526 - High Linearity, Low Power Downconverting Mixer
- LTC5593 - Dual 2.3GHz to 4.5GHz High Dynamic Range Downconverting Mixer
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.