LT5512 - 1kHz-3GHz High Signal Level Active Mixer
- Broadband RF, LO and IF Operation
- High Input IP3: >20dBm from 30MHz to 900MHz
+17dBm at 1900MHz
- Typical Conversion Gain: 1dB
- SSB Noise Figure: 11dB at 900MHz
14dB at 1900MHz
- Integrated LO Buffer: Insensitive to LO Drive Level
- Single-Ended or Differential LO Drive
- High LO-RF Isolation
- Enable Function
- 4.5V to 5.25V Supply Voltage Range
- 4mm x 4mm QFN Package
The LT5512 is an active double-balanced mixer IC, optimized for high linearity HF, VHF and UHF applications. The IC includes an integrated LO buffer amplifi er to drive the mixer and an RF buffer amplifi er for improved LO-RF isolation. Internal bias circuits eliminate the need for precision external resistors and allow the device to be powered-down using the enable control (EN) pin.
The externally matched RF and IF ports allow the mixer to be used at very low frequencies, below 1MHz or up to 3GHz. The differential LO input is designed for single-ended or a differential input drive.
The LT5512 is a high-linearity alternative to passive diode mixers. Unlike passive mixers, which have conversion loss and require high LO drive levels, the LT5512 delivers conversion gain and requires signifi cantly lower LO drive levels.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC478B||LT5512EUF | High Signal Level, Down-Converting Mixer, (1.9GHz PCS Band)||$125.00|
|DC503A||LT5512EUF | High Signal Level, Down-Converting Mixer, (Wide IF Output, CATV Applications)||$125.00|
|DC933A||LT5512EUF | Low Frequency (<450MHz) Demo Board||$125.00|
- HF/VHF/UHF Mixer
- Cellular/PCS/UMTS Infrastructure
- High Linearity Mixer Applications
- ISM Band Receivers
- Wireless Medical Telemetry System (WMTS)
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LTC5510 - 1MHz to 6GHz Wideband High Linearity Active Mixer
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 6.39GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LT5526 - High Linearity, Low Power Downconverting Mixer
- LTC6409 - 10GHz GBW, 1.1nV/√Hz Differential Amplifier/ADC Driver
- LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LT1028 - Ultra Low Noise Precision High Speed Op Amps
- LTC5507 - 100kHz to 1GHz RF Power Detector
- LTC6412 - 800MHz, 31dB Range Analog-Controlled VGA
- LT1763 - 500mA, Low Noise, LDO Micropower Regulators
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download:
- LTspice IV - A powerful SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators
- LTpowerCAD - A complete power supply selection, synthesis and design tool
- LTpowerPlay - A development environment supporting Linear Technology's Digital Power System Management (PSM) products
- PScope & QuikEval - USB-based product demonstration and data acquisition system for use with our ADCs, DACs, and more
- Linduino - Arduino compatible system for developing and distributing firmware libraries and example code
- LinearLab Tools - A collection of Matlab and Python programs that provide direct access to Linear Technology’s data converter evaluation boards
- And More!