LT5511 - High Signal Level Upconverting Mixer
- Wide RF Output Frequency Range to 3000MHz
- Broadband RF and IF Operation
- +17dBm Typical Input IP3 (at 950MHz)
- +6dBm IF Input for 1dB RF Output Compression
- Integrated LO Buffer: -10dBm Drive Level
- Single-Ended or Differential LO Input
- Double-Balanced Mixer
- Enable Function
- Single 4.0V-5.25V Supply Voltage Range
- 16-Pin TSSOP Exposed Pad Package
The LT5511 mixer is designed to meet the high linearity requirements of cable TV infrastructure downstream transmitters and wireless infrastructure transmit systems. The IC includes a differential LO buffer amplifier driving a double-balanced mixer. The LO, RF and IF ports can be easily matched to a broad range of frequencies for different applications. The high performance capability of the LO buffer allows the use of a single-ended source, thus eliminating the need for an LO balun.
The LT5511 mixer delivers +17dBm typical input 3rd order intercept point at 950MHz, and +15.5dBm IIP3 at 1900MHz, with IF input signal levels of – 5dBm. The input 1dB compression point is typically +6dBm.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC426A||LT5511EFE | High Signal Level Up-Converting Mixer (950MHz Output)||$125.00|
|DC426B||LT5511EFE | High Signal Level Up-Converting Mixer (1900MHz Output)||$125.00|
- CATV Downlink Infrastructure
- Wireless Infrastructure
- High Linearity Mixer Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT5560 - 0.01MHz to 4GHz Low Power Active Mixer
- LT5512 - 1kHz-3GHz High Signal Level Active Mixer
- LTC6946 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
- LTC5507 - 100kHz to 1GHz RF Power Detector
- LTC5584 - 30MHz to 1.4GHz IQ Demodulator with IIP2 and DC Offset Control
- LTC6992 - TimerBlox: Voltage-Controlled Pulse Width Modulator (PWM)
- LTC5598 - 5MHz to 1600MHz High Linearity Direct Quadrature Modulator
- LT5521 - Very High Linearity Active Mixer
- LTC6945 - Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.35GHz to 6GHz Integer-N Synthesizer
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.