LT4275 - LTPoE++/PoE+/PoE PD Controller
- IEEE 802.3af/at and LTPoE++™ Powered Device (PD) Controller
- LTPoE++ Supports Power Levels Up to 90W
- LT4275A Supports All of the Following Standards:
LTPoE++ 38.7W, 52.7W, 70W and 90W
IEEE 802.3at 25.5W Compliant
IEEE 802.3af Up to 13W Compliant
- LT4275B is IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant
- LT4275C is IEEE 802.3af Compliant
- 100V Absolute Maximum Input Voltage
- Wide Junction Temperature Range (–40°C to 125°C)
- Overtemperature Protection
- Integrated Signature Resistor
- External Hot Swap™ N-Channel MOSFET for Lowest Power Dissipation and Highest System Efficiency
- Programmable Aux Power Support as Low as 9V
- Optional Support of Non-Standard Low Voltage PoE
- Available in 10-Lead MSOP and 3mm × 3mm DFN Packages
The LT®4275 is a pin-for-pin compatible family of IEEE 802.3 and LTPoE++ powered device (PD) controllers.
The LT4275A employs a proprietary LTPoE++ classification scheme, delivering 38.7W, 52.7W, 70W or 90W of power at the PD RJ45 connector. The LT4275A is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3. The LT4275B is an IEEE 802.3at compliant, Type 2 (PoE+) PD delivering up to 25.5W. The LT4275C is an IEEE 802.3af compliant, Type 1 (PoE) PD delivering up to 13W.
The LT4275 internal charge pump provides an N-channel MOSFET solution, eliminating a larger and more costly P-channel MOSFET. A low RDS(ON) MOSFET also maximizes power delivery and efficiency, reduces power and heat dissipation, and eases thermal design. Startup inrush current is adjustable with an external capacitor. The LT4275 also includes a power good output, on-board signature resistor, undervoltage lockout, and thermal protection. The LT4275A/LT4275B drives a single opto-coupler to indicate the power level of the attached PSE. Pin-selectable support for non-standard low voltage operation is provided. Auxiliary power override is supported with the AUX pin.
The LT4275A can be configured to support all possible LTPoE++, 802.3at and 802.3af power levels with external component changes.
PackagingFor complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Please contact LTC marketing for information on lead based finish parts.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Part Number||Package||Pins||Temp||Price (1-99)||Price (1k)*||RoHS Data|
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2093A-A||LT4275/LT4321 LTPoE++/PoE+/PoE PD Demo Board||$95.00|
|DC2093A-B||LT4275B/LT4321 PoE+/PoE PD Demo Board||$95.00|
|DC2093A-C||LT4275C/LT4321 PoE PD Demo Board||$95.00|
|DC2125A||LT4275/LT4321/LTM8027 Demo Board | LTPoE++ PD + Diode Bridge + DC/DC Controller||$125.00|
|DC1814A-A||DC1814A-A LTC4274A-1: LTPoE++ (38.7W) PSE (req. DC2093)||$100.00|
|DC1815A-A||LTC4266A-1: 4-Port 38.7W LTPoE++ PSE (req. DC2093 & DC590)||$200.00|
|DC1814A-B||DC1814A-B LTC4274A-2: LTPoE++ (52.7W) PSE (req. DC2093)||$100.00|
|DC1815A-B||LTC4266A-2: 4-Port 52.7W LTPoE++ PSE (req. DC2093 & DC590)||$200.00|
|DC1814A-C||DC1814A-C LTC4274A-3: LTPoE++ (70W) PSE (req. DC2093)||$100.00|
|DC1815A-C||LTC4266A-3 4-Port 70W LTPoE++ PSE (req. DC2093 & DC590)||$200.00|
- High Power Wireless Data Systems
- Outdoor Security Camera Equipment
- Commercial and Public Information Displays
- High Temperature Industrial Applications
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC4364 - Surge Stopper with Ideal Diode
- LT4321 - PoE Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LTC4359 - Ideal Diode Controller with Reverse Input Protection
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTC4366-1/LTC4366-2 - High Voltage Surge Stopper
- LTC3115-1 - 40V, 2A Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
Linear Technology provides a variety of custom design simulation tools and device models to allow even novice designers to quickly and easily evaluate circuits using high performance switching regulators, amplifiers, data converters, filters and more. Please visit our Design Tools page to view and download: