LT3999 - Low Noise, 1A, 1MHz Push-Pull DC/DC Driver with Duty Cycle Control
- Wide Input Operating Range: 2.7V to 36V
- Dual 1A Switches with Programmable Current Limit
- Programmable Switching Frequency: 50kHz to 1MHz
- Frequency Synchronization Up to 1MHz
- ΔVIN Compensation Using Duty Cycle Control
- Low Noise Topology
- Programmable Input Over and Undervoltage Lockout
- Cross Conduction Prevention Circuitry
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Low Shutdown Current: <1μA
- 10-Lead MSOP and DFN Packages
The LT®3999 is a monolithic, high voltage, high frequency DC/DC transformer driver providing isolated power in a small solution footprint.
The LT3999 has two 1A current limited power switches that switch out of phase. The duty cycle is programmable to adjust the output voltage. The switching frequency is programmed up to 1MHz and can be synchronized to an external clock for more accurate placement of switcher harmonics. The input operating range is programmed with the precision undervoltage and overvoltage lockouts. The supply current is reduced to less than 1μA during shutdown. A user-defined RC time constant provides an adjustable soft-start capability by limiting the inrush current at start-up.
The LT3999 is available in a 10-lead MSOP and 3mm × 3mm DFN package with exposed pad.
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC2049A||LT3999EMSE Isolated Demo Board | Dual Output Push-Pull Transformer Driver, 10V ≤ VIN ≤ 15.5V; VOUT = ±12V @ 0.2A||$125.00|
- Low Noise Isolated Supplies
- Medical Instrument and Safety
- Distributed Power
- Multiple Output Supplies
- Positive-to-Negative Supplies
- Noise Immunity in Data Acquisition, RS232 and RS485
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LT3439 - Slew Rate Controlled Ultralow Noise 1A Isolated DC/DC Transformer Driver
- LT8471 - Dual Multitopology DC/DC Converters with 2A Switches and Synchronization
- LT8301 - 42VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 65V/1.2A Switch
- LT8302 - 42VIN Micropower No-Opto Isolated Flyback Converter with 65V/3.6A Switch
- LT3748 - 100V Isolated Flyback Controller
- LT8300 - 100VIN Micropower Isolated Flyback Converter with 150V/260mA Switch
- LT8614 - 42V, 4A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher with 2.5μA Quiescent Current
- LT3080 - Adjustable 1.1A Single Resistor Low Dropout Regulator
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LT4320/LT4320-1 - Ideal Diode Bridge Controller
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.