LT3782 - 2-Phase Step-Up DC/DC Controller
- 2-Phase Operation Reduces Required Input and Output Capacitance
- Programmable Switching Frequency: 150kHz to 500kHz
- 6V to 40V Input Range
- 10V Gate Drive with VCC ≥13V
- High Current Gate Drive (4A)
- Programmable Soft-Start and Current Limit
- Programmable Slope Compensation for High Noise Immunity
- MOSFET Gate Signals with Programmable Falling Edge Delay for External Synchronous Drivers
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Duty Cycle Clamp (50% or Higher)
- Thermally Enhanced 28-Lead TSSOP and 4mm x 5mm QFN Packages
AEC-Q100 data available for specific packages
DescriptionThe LT3782 is a current mode two phase step-up DC/DC converter controller. Its high switching frequency (up to 500kHz) and 2-phase operation reduce system filtering capacitance and inductance requirements.
With 10V gate drive (VCC ≥13V) and 4A peak drive current, the LT3782 can drive most industrial grade high power MOSFETs with high efficiency. For synchronous applications, the LT3782 provides synchronous gate signals with programmable falling edge delay to avoid cross conduction when using external MOSFET drivers. Other features include programmable undervoltage lockout, soft-start, current limit, duty cycle clamp (50% or higher) and slope compensation.
The LT3782 is available in a thermally enhanced 28-lead TSSOP and 4mm x 5mm QFN packages.
For new designs use the LT3782A which has improved
CAD Symbols and Footprints: The downloadable Zip file below contains the schematic symbol and PCB footprints.
For complete and up to date package information and drawings, please refer to our packaging page
- Part numbers ending in PBF are lead free. Solder plated terminal finish (SnPb) versions are non-standard and special terms and conditions and pricing applies if available. Please contact LTC marketing for information.
- Part numbers containing TR or TRM are shipped in tape and reel or 500 unit mini tape and reel, respectively
- Please refer to our general ordering information or the product datasheet for more details
Package Variations and Pricing
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
Demo BoardsLinear Technology offers many demo boards free of charge to qualified customers. Contact your local sales office or distributor to inquire about a demo board. Certain demo boards are also available for sale via credit card on this website. Demo boards are for evaluation purposes only. It remains the customer’s responsibility to verify proper and reliable operation in the actual end application.
|DC1234B||LT3782AEFE Demo Board | 2-Phase Step-Up Controller||$200.00|
Designed for Automotive and Transportation ApplicationsAEC-Q100 data is available for these specific part numbers. Please contact your local sales representative for more information regarding reliability reports or to inquire about parts that are not included. For more information, view our Automotive and Transportation page
|Buy Now • Request Samples|
- Industrial Equipment
- Telecom Infrastructure
- Interleaved Isolated Power Supply
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
- LTC3862 - Multi-Phase Current Mode Step-Up DC/DC Controller
- LT8705 - 80V VIN and VOUT Synchronous 4-Switch Buck- Boost DC/DC Controller
- LTC3789 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTC3786 - Low IQ Synchronous Boost Controller
- LT3757 - Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Inverting Controller
- LTC3787 - PolyPhase Synchronous Boost Controller
- LTC3780 - High Efficiency, Synchronous, 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller
- LTC4000 - High Voltage High Current Controller for Battery Charging and Power Management
- LT3796/LT3796-1 - 100V Constant-Current and Constant-Voltage Controller with Dual Current Sense
- LT4363 - High Voltage Surge Stopper with Current Limit
Please login to your MyLinear account for notifications of datasheet updates, new document releases and LTspice model announcements for your favorite products. If you do not have a MyLinear account you may Sign Up Now.
LTspice® software is a powerful, fast and free simulation tool, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of switching regulators. Click here to download LTspice
To launch a ready to run LTspice demonstration circuit for this part:
- Step 1: If you have not installed LTspice on this computer, download and install LTspice
- Step 2: Once LTspice is installed, click on the link(s) below to launch the simulation
- Step 3: If LTspice does not automatically open after clicking the link above, you can instead run the simulation by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As." After saving the file to your computer, start LTspice and open the demonstration circuit by selecting 'Open' from the 'File' menu
To explore other ready to run LTspice demonstration circuits, please visit our Demo Circuits Collection.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice: